3 bedroom detached house for sale
Bank Close, Bolsover, Chesterfield>
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Open Plan Living & Dining Area
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Perfect For First Time Buyers
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Energy Rating - D, Tenure; Freehold
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It's perfect for a young family or couple looking to get onto the property ladder.
- Well presented & neutrally decorated, you can easily add your own stamp.
- To the rear is an excellent space for entertaining family and friends.
- The three bedrooms are all well proportioned.
- Located a short walk from the town centre which provides many local shops and amenities.
This is for my family...
- Located within the catchment area of a number of highly regarded schools.
- You'll love the low maintenance garden, with space for children to play and adults to entertain.
- The property has been very well-maintained, meaning you can move straight in.
- The bedrooms allow flexibility for those working from home.
- The area is well serviced by transport links, including key bus routes.
I'm looking for investment...
- Prospective tenants would love the low maintenance garden, living & dining space and location. Tenure: Freehold
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795026096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.