3 bedroom townhouse for sale
Manor House Court, Chesterfield>
- Three Bedroom End Town House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Generous Open Plan Living & Dining Area
- Living Room With Juliet Balcony
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Principle Bedroom With En-Suite & Fabulous Views
- Pantry & Downstairs W/C
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- Off Road Parking
- Energy Rating - B, Tenure; Leasehold
This is for my family...
- The ground floor offers ample living & dining space perfect for a growing family.
- The three bedrooms are all well-proportioned alongside a luxury family bathroom.
- You'll love the enclosed rear garden, a family space which is excellent for children to play.
- The property is flooded with natural light.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools nearby for all ages.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- Exceptionally presented and contemporary styled, the property is ready to move straight into.
- The principle bedrooms offers an en-suite shower room and ample storage.
- To the rear is a low maintenance garden which presents an excellent space for entertaining friends and family.
- Situated just outside Chesterfield town centre, local shops and amenities are all close to hand.
I am looking for an investment...
- We think the property could rent for £850 PCM, a yield of 4.86%.
- Tenants would love the location, generous living space and principle bedroom. Tenure: Freehold
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795026099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.