3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Brockwell Lane, Brockwell, Chesterfield>
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bay Windowed Dining Room
- Living Room Which Leads To The Rear Garden
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Separate W/C
- Generous Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- Off Road Parking Including A Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Rating - D, Tenure; Freehold
- To the rear is a landscaped garden with a lawn & patio area, a great outdoor space for all the family to enjoy.
- Situated with the catchment area of many highly regarded primary and secondary schools.
- Providing three well-proportioned bedrooms, including a family bathroom with separate W/C
- This property provides off road parking, including a garage.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- Offering the opportunity for the prospective purchaser to modernise to suit their individual taste.
- Situated a short walk from the market town of Chesterfield, meaning all local shops and amenities are on your doorstep.
- To the rear is a generous garden perfect for entertaining friends and family.
- It is ideally placed for bus services & other transport links, including access to commuter routes.
I'm looking for investment...
- Prospective tenants would love the location, ample living space and generous rear garden.
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795025816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.