This property is no longer on the market
3 bedroom terraced house
- LARGE VICTORIAN MID TERRACE
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL FOR LOFT CONVERSION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDEN TO THE REAR
- EASY COMMUTING VIA THE M62 CLOSEBY
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
The current owners have made substantial improvements to the accommodation over recent years and there is more scope to create a further 4th bedroom if required in the large loft space. Set over three floor levels, the Victorian rooms are traditionally large offering ample space for a growing family set in the heart of this very popular Pennine village.
Ripponden has many amenities and facilities available and commuting is made easy by the M62 network a short 10 minute drive away. To view, please contact the sales team who will be happy to assist you with any enquiry you may have.
Lower Ground Floor -
Reception Room/Dining Room - 4.30 x 4.70 (14'1" x 15'5") - Currently used as a home gym but lends itself easily to being a further reception/dining room. With an attractive natural stone fireplace, central heating radiator and double glazed window. External door leads to the rear enclosed garden. Under stairs storage.
Dining Kitchen - 4.30 x 5.60 (14'1" x 18'4") - A spacious dining kitchen with a modern fitted kitchen and centre island breakfast bar. With a range of matching base and wall units, oak worktops, electric hob, integral oven, extractor hood, inset sink unit with drainer, downlights, electrics for a wall mounted TV, space for dishwasher and fridge and freezer. Central heating radiator.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule - Step into this residence via the front door. Door leads to:
Reception Room - 4.30 x 5.00 (14'1" x 16'4") - A large room with a feature solid fuel cast iron stove set into the exposed chimney breast creating a wonderful focal point to the room. Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 2.60 x 4.70 (8'6" x 15'5") - Exposed chimney breast adds character to this room. Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Utility Room - 1.70 x 2.55 (5'6" x 8'4") - Currently utilised as a utility room with power and plumbing.. Potential to create a second shower room if desired. Extractor fan and store cupboard.
First Floor -
Bedroom - 4.40 x 4.70 (14'5" x 15'5") - Wall mounted TV point. Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom - 2.80 x 4.02 (9'2" x 13'2") - Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Family Shower Room - 1.60 x 4.02 (5'2" x 13'2") - A part tiled shower room with a three piece suite comprising of a Victorian style wash basin with pedestal and mirror above, low flush wc and shower enclosure with mixer shower. Contemporary central heating towel heater. Frosted double glazed window.
Attic Room - 4.42 x 7.40 (14'6" x 24'3") - Staircase leads to a large loft space with potential to convert into a fourth bedroom if required.
External Details - To the front of the property is an enclosed yard plus on street parking. To the rear is a good sized enclosed garden space.
Directions - Please use the postcode HX6 4EB for sat nav directions
Please Note - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
Peter David Properties - Halifax
5c The Craggs, Country Business Park, New Road Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge HX7 5TT
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30564819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties - Halifax. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.