3 bedroom flat for sale
Florence House, Royal Herbert Pavilions , Blackheath>
- CHAIN FREE
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Lease: 999 years
- Annual S/C a GR: £2060.30
- Annual Leisure Club: £760
- Annual Reserve Fund: £975
- Parking Space: YES
- NO DOGS PERMITTED - CHAIN FREE, SHARE OF FREEHOLD and PROACTIVE VENDORS are offering to the market this immaculate 3 bedroom apartment set within a Grade II listed development. With approximately 7 acres of maintained grounds, converted in 1995 into luxury residential accommodation from it's original military hospital use design inspired by Florence Nightingale (originally built in 1865). The property also benefits from an allocated car parking space, bike storage and on site security
The Royal Herbert Pavilions offers wonderful views over the listed grounds and access to a private health club, which includes a gym, swimming pool, sauna/steam room, residents bar area with pool table and tennis courts (£760pa). Close proximity to the equally green open spaces of Greenwich and Blackheath all within the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
The property itself has an abundance of character and storage, current vendors have spared no expense and present the property to a future owner with peace of mid that you can move straight in, boasting:
- Bamboo wood flooring, luxury carpet and underlay throughout
- Fitted bespoke curtains and shutters
- Integrated appliances and separate utility area below the master bedroom mezzanine
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate double walk shower and bath.
- Extra mezzanine space above second bedroom, with stair access
- Additional storage space above third bedroom
- External fitted storage for pram, paint, toys, shoes etc.
Band D for Council Tax £1640pa.
For further information on the development
Your London - Greenwich
Athelney House, 161-165 Greenwich High Road Greenwich, London SE10 8JA
See more properties like this:
Property reference MB3-T-1665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your London - Greenwich. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.