4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Featherstone Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14>
- Tenure: Freehold
- 4 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Front Reception Room
- Rear Reception Room
- Family Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Inner Lobby
Featherstone Road is a much sought after road situated off the Alcester Road South, Kings Heath, a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks in particular Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date back from Victorian times ranging from terraces to large Edwardian detached homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6BA
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think its worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* AN EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY RESIDENCE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE AND A LARGE REAR GARDEN.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH STAINED AND LEADED WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO BAY, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND FEATURE FIREPLACE WITH INSET GAS FIRE.
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, FEATURE FIREPLACE AND ARCHWAY OPENING INTO FAMILY/SUN ROOM.
* FAMILY ROOM COMPRISING OF UNDERFLOOR HEATING AND BIFOLD DOORS OVERLOOKING THE REAR GARDEN.
* EXTENDED DINING KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, INSET SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, ISLAND UNIT, SPACE FOR AN AMERICAN STYLE FRIDGE FREEZER, INTEGRATED NEFF MICROWAVE/GRILL AND ELECTRIC OVEN, INDUCTION HOB AND DISHWASHER. UNDERFLOOR HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND UPVC DOOR OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* INNER LOBBY WITH DOWNSTAIRS W.C AND DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO INTEGRAL GARAGE.
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. TWO OF THE BEDROOMS BENEFIT FROM FEATURE FIREPLACES.
* LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM WITH A FOUR PIECE SUITE COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, ROLL TOP BATH WITH MIXER TAP, WALK IN DOUBLE SHOWER CUBICLE WITH A RAINFOREST SHOWER. DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT, HEATED TOWEL RAIL/RADIATOR AND UNDERFLOOR HEATING.
* UTILITY ROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR WITH SPACE AND PLUMBING FOR WHITE GOODS, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND WALL MOUNTED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER.
* MASTER BEDROOM TO THE SECOND FLOOR WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO REAR, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, RANGE OF FITTED WARDROBES WITH ACCESS TO PLENTY OF EAVES STORAGE.
* DRESSING AREA WITH SHOWER CUBICLE, VELUX SKYLIGHT AND DOOR TO W.C. WITH WASH HAND BASIN.
* LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH A LOVELY PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN IS LAID TO LAWN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND SHRUBS, A FURTHER PAVED SEATING AREA TO REAR AND PRIVET HEDGING TO SIDES.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Utility Room.
TENURE: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Front Reception Room 5.08m x 3.63m (16' 8" x 11' 11")
Rear Reception Room 4.24m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
Family Room 3m x 3.12m (9' 10" x 10' 3")
Dining Kitchen 6.2m x 4.65m (20' 4" x 15' 3")
Downstairs W.C 1.24m x 1.17m (4' 1" x 3' 10")
Garage 4.32m x 2.72m (14' 2" x 8' 11")
Bedroom 3.33m x 3.05m (10' 11" x 10' 0")
Bedroom 4.24m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
Bedroom 5.03m x 3.63m (16' 6" x 11' 11")
Bathroom 5.66m x 2.62m (18' 7" x 8' 7")
Utility Room 2.1m x 1.85m (6' 11" x 6' 1")
Bedroom 3.96m x 3.63m (13' 0" x 11' 11")
Dressing Room 3.6m x 2.13m (11' 10" x 7' 0")
W.C 2.5m x 1.1m (8' 2" x 3' 7")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath
20 High Street, Kings Heath Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7BH
See more properties like this:
Property reference HOF190739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.