4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Redwood Drive, Aylesbury>
- FOUR BEDROOMS- NO UPPER CHAIN
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH REFUBISHED EN-SUITE
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM/ STUDY WITH EN-SUITE
- EXTENDER REFUBISHED KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- TURNFURLONG SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL GRAMMAR SCHOOLS
- WALKING DISTANCE INTO TOWN CENTER AND MAINLINE STATION
Property information from this agent
Michael Anthony - Aylesbury
54 Kingsbury Aylesbury, Bucks HP20 2JE
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10874157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Anthony - Aylesbury. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.