5 bedroom detached house for sale
Stallington Road, Blythe Bridge>
- The views! From the rear of this fabulous home are fantastic and far reaching views over the neighbouring farm land.
- The size! Having been extensively extended under the exacting eye of the current owners, you would never know it wasn't always the substantial family home it is today.
- The plot! Sitting in just under a quarter of an acre the gardens to front and rear are substantial and beautifully manicured to make the most of the position and views.
- The location! Sitting on the outskirts of Stallington and Blythe Bridge this house offers the perfect proximity to rural pursuits and city life to create the perfect work/life balance.
- The condition! Absolutely immaculate, nothing to do but move in, relax and settle in to your fabulous new home!
Leave Stone town centre along the Longton Road proceeding to Rough Close. At the traffic island continue straight over and at the next traffic island turn right onto the Hilderstone Road. Proceed out of the village and take the first turning on the left signposted towards Stallington and continue along the lane until you enter Blythe Bridge where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10853052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.