3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Miriam Avenue, Somersall, Chesterfield>
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area Which Leads To The Patio Area
- Bay Fronted Living Room
- Three Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- Off Road Parking Including A Garage
- Sought After Location
- Energy Rating - C, Tenure; Freehold
- The property is laid out with a spacious open plan kitchen & dining area providing a great family space.
- Offering three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
- The rear presents a generous garden, ideal for the whole family, a space where children can play and adults can unwind.
- You're within the catchment of Chesterfields most highly regarded schools.
- Located 0.7 miles from the beautiful Somersall Park.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- The property is well maintained and neutrally decorated, meaning you can easily add your own personal touch.
- To the rear is an excellent space for entertaining with its long garden and generous patio area.
- With ample space to the rear, the property could be extended to further enhance this beautiful property (subject to necessary consents).
I'm looking for investment...
- Prospective tenants would love the sought after location, fabulous layout and fantastic garden.
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795025758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.