3 bedroom terraced house for sale
- This property will appeal to many! Perfect property for first time buyers, families, downsizers or savvy investors
- Immaculately presented, having contemporary fittings and neutral decor throughout, this is show home standard!!! Just pack your bags and move straight in!!
- Generous plot with a private rear garden which isn't overlooked with stunning open views and a large driveway providing parking for several vehicles
- Fantastic bathing facilities with separate bath to have a long soak or a walk in shower for when you need to dash
- This property is sure to make its mark! Having excellent access to shops, schools and commuter links.
Leave Stone town centre via the A34 turning right towards Barlaston, when you have passed Barlaston Golf Club turn right onto Tittensor Road. Continue onto Station Road and then turn left onto Longton Road, continue turningright onto Beechcroft where the property can be found as indicated by our for sale board.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10720437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.