2 bedroom bungalow for sale
Bells Farm Close, Birmingham, B14>
- Tenure: Freehold
- 2 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Utility Room
Bells Farm Close is situated off Bells Lane, Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. There is a local bus service and this area benefits from easy access to the Motorway Links with local schools and shops nearby.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 5QP
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think its worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A ONE/TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A CUL DE SAC LOCATION WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND A GARAGE.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS TO FRONT ASPECT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED COOKER WITH ELECTRIC HOB AND AN INTEGRATED DISHWASHER.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH. AIRING CUPBOARD HOUSING CENTRAL HEATING BOILER.
* BEDROOM ONE WITH FITTED WARDROBES, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* BEDROOM TWO CURRENTLY BEING USED AS A DINING ROOM WITH SLIDING WARDROBES, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND UPVC DOORS OPENING INTO CONSERVATORY.
* CONSERVATORY WITH DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT AND DOOR GIVING REAR ACCESS.
* UTILITY ROOM WITH SPACE AND PLUMBING FOR WHITE GOODS.
* REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH HERBACEOUS BORDERS TO SIDE AND A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Bathroom.
TENURE: The Agent Understands the property is Freehold.
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath
20 High Street, Kings Heath Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7BH
See more properties like this:
Property reference KHT210053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.