4 bedroom detached house for sale
Carnoustie Avenue, Walton, Chesterfield>
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room
- Conservatory Opening Onto The Rear Patio Area
- Spacious Living Room
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom With Four Piece Suite
- Substantial Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- Off Road Parking Including A Double Garage
- Energy Rating - C, Tenure; Freehold
- You'll love the ample living & dining on the ground floor.
- Bedrooms are well proportioned which three offer fitted wardrobes alongside the recently fitted family bathroom.
- To the rear is a generous private garden with lawn and patio, perfect for adults to entertain, whilst also offering a safe environment for children to play.
- The home office could be utilised as a playroom/snug to suit a family.
- Situated within the catchment area of Chesterfield, most highly regarded primary and secondary schools.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- Offering an excellent principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a luxury en-suite.
- Neutrally decorated throughout the property offers the opportunity to decorated to suit your individual taste.
- The home office provides a great space for those professionals running businesses from home.
- To the front is off road parking, including a generous double garage.
- Ideally located close to local shops/amenities, including being a short drive from the beautiful Peak District National Park.
I am looking for investment...
- The property is neutrally decorated throughout, meaning your tenant could move straight in.
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795025836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.