2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Chivelstone Grove, Stoke-On-Trent>
- All aboard! Team James Du Pavey invite you on this special Safari trip to find the "big five" at this rare gem of a home with stunning rear garden!
- Inside the home oozes with desire boasting large living room with double doors opening into a lovely dining kitchen with views outside.
- Two fabulous bedrooms are located upstairs with built-in wardrobe space to the master bedroom and contemporary bathroom with shower over the bath.
- A rare find! With a private rear garden swept with natural sunlight this is sure to be the show stopper in this fabulous home!
- A deceptively large plot with ample parking in the form of a driveway and garage. Located in a desirable part of Trentham we hope you've enjoyed today's trip!
From our Stone office turn left onto Christchurch Way. Turn right onto Crown Street, slight left onto Newcastle Road. At the roundabout take the second exit to A34. At the roundabout take the first exit and stay on A34. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Meaford Road. At the roundabout take the first exit. Continue onto Meaford Road. Continue onto Barlaston Old Road. Turn right into Jonathan Road, follow the road. Turn right onto Burrington Drive. Turn right onto Chivelstone Grove, the property will be found on the right hand side by our For Sale Board.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10815001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.