This property is no longer on the market
3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Say hello homeownership with just a 5% deposit and Help to Buy, with a HBF 5 Star homebuilder
- Traditional semi-detached three bedroom home
- West facing garden
- Driveway to the side of your home with space for two cars
- Your separate spacious lounge is ideal the ideal place to relax and unwind
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room opening onto your garden - the perfect entertaining space
- Two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom
- En suite to your main bedroom
- Adapt the single bedroom to suit your needs - home office, dressing room or gym room?
- Reserve now to choose the finishing touches & customise your new home before you move in!
HELP TO BUY IS AVAILABLE TO FIRST TIME BUYERS ON NEW BUILD HOMES ONLY, AND IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER THAT BIT SOONER – SO WHY NOT FIND OUT MORE TODAY?
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HELP TO BUY AND HOW WE ARE A 5 STAR AWARD WINNING HOMEBUILDER.
Kitchen / Dining 3202mm x 4598mm (10'6'' x 15'1'')
Lounge 4955mm x 3604mm (16'3'' x 11'9'')
Wc 932mm x 1620mm (3'0'' x 5'3'')
Bedroom 1 (double) 4204mm x 2592mm (13'9'' x 8'6'')
Ensuite 1 1365mm x 2592mm (4'5'' x 8'6'')
Bedroom 2 (double) 3112mm x 2592mm (10'2'' x 8'6'')
Bedroom 3 (single) 1918mm x 2676mm (6'3'' x 8'9'')
Bathroom 1918mm x 1702mm (6'3'' x 5'7'')
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Barratt Homes - Canal Quarter at Kingsbrook
Burcott Lane Aylesbury, AYLESBURY HP22 5AR
See more properties like this:
Property reference BAR_Canal Quarter at Kingsbrook_H7622_67. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - Canal Quarter at Kingsbrook. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.