1 bedroom apartment for sale
Cross Bedford Street, Sheffield>
- One Bedroom, Forth Floor Apartment
- Good Size Open Plan Living Space
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- One Double Bedroom
- Bathroom With Three-Piece Suite
- Communal Gardens
- Good Location
- Electric Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating: TBC, Tenure: Freehold
Buying for just me, or with my partner...
- Perfect for first time buyers, professionals, investors or those buying alone.
- The property has ample living & dining space with a generous open plan lounge/dining kitchen, including integrated cooking appliances, ideal for entertaining.
- Good sized double bedroom, with a modern three-piece shower room suite.
- Situated in a prime location on the edge of Sheffield City centre, and within walking distance of the very popular Kelham Island.
- Excellent transport links into the city centre and Hillsborough, with superb access to the Supertram networks blue & yellow lines.
- Perfect for both Sheffield Hallam University and University Of Sheffield campuses, and with the Northern General, Royal Hallamshire & Children's hospitals also close by.
I am looking for investment...
- The property is beautifully decorated throughout, meaning your tenant could move straight in.
- With secure intercom access your tenant will have extra peace of mind.
- We think the property could rent for £600 pcm (6.55% yield).
Property information from this agent
Redbrik Estate Agents - North West Sheffield
Unit B5 Fox Valley Way Stocksbridge, S. Yorks S36 2AB
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795025737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik Estate Agents - North West Sheffield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.