3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Old Hall Road, Brampton, Chesterfield>
- Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Separate Dining Room
- Well Presented Living Room
- Three Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Artificial Grass & Patio Area
- Off Road Parking
- Sought After Location
- Energy Rating - D, Tenure; Freehold
- Located within the catchment area of Westfield Infants School, Old Hall Junior School & Brookfield Community School.
- The bedrooms are well proportioned, with a family bathroom offering a three-piece suite and a separate shower.
- Situated a short walk from many local parks and the beautiful Peak District National Park.
- To the rear is a safe and secure garden providing a great place for your children to play.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- Perfect for those looking for a first home.
- Well presented throughout the property is ready to move straight into.
- Located perfectly for the many amenities of which Brampton has to offer including, restaurants, bars and local independent shops.
- To the rear is a low maintenance garden which provides an excellent space to entertain family & friends.
I'm looking for investment...
- Prospective tenants would love the location and generous living space.
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795025564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.