2 bedroom apartment for sale
Brandwood Crescent, Birmingham, B30>
- Tenure: Leasehold
- 2 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
Brandwood Crescent is situated within Kings Norton, Birmingham which dates back to the 13th Century and still retains some of its early village character particularly around The Green. Today, the Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly farmers market and the renowned 'Mop Fair' takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Josephs and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls and Boys School. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road. a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 2 of the M42.
how to get there: Enter into Sat Nav B30 3QQ
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/ Google Maps Street View.
* A TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH ALLOCATED CAR PARKING..
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, INTERCOM SYSTEM AND TWO STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* LIVING ROOM WITH THREE DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL ONE AND A HALF BOWL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH GAS HOB AND EXTRACTOR HOOD OVER, SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* BEDROOM ONE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND BUILT IN STORE.
* BEDROOM TWO WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND UPVC DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO A BALCONY.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER.
* ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
* SECURE COMMUNAL INTERCOM SYSTEM.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Leasehold.
Bedroom One 4.1m x 2.7m (13' 5" x 8' 10")
Bedroom Two 4.2m x 2.7m (13' 9" x 8' 10")
Bathroom 1.85m x 1.68m (6' 1" x 5' 6")
Living Room 5.87m x 2.9m (19' 3" x 9' 6")
Kitchen 2.7m x 2.57m (8' 10" x 8' 5")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath
20 High Street, Kings Heath Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7BH
See more properties like this:
Property reference KHT210044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.