3 bedroom bungalow for sale
Whitethorn Avenue, Barlaston>
- Detached bungalow set in a quiet cul de sac location with a private rear garden which isn't directly overlooked
- Versatile accommodation - Having a third bedroom which could also be used as a study to meet your needs
- Bags of storage!! Two storage cupboards off the hallway and all three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Living life on one level does not mean compromise on space - this lovely home is perfectly proportioned
- Superb quiet village location with excellent local amenities and easy access to commuter links and town centres.
Leave Stone town centre along the Newcastle Road and head north on the A34. At the traffic island signposted towards Meaford and Barlaston turn right and proceed along the road for a short distance to the next traffic island where you will take the first exit towards Barlaston. Continue into the village of Barlaston and at the crossroads turn right along Station Road and take the first right again onto Whitethorn Avenue where you will find the property as indicated by our for sale board.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10815231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.