4 bedroom detached house for sale
Golborn Avenue, Meir Heath>
- New build with contemporary fittings throughout and neutral decor ready for you to just pack your bags and move in!
- A gorgeous open-plan kitchen diner with full complement of integrated appliances is the perfect place to cook up a storm! With separate living room perfect for the whole family to gather in!
- With pretty rear garden which isn't overlooked with patio entertaining area and plenty of off road parking comprising both garage and driveway!
- There's an ensuite to the Master Bedroom - so keep that as your private space and let the kids have the bathroom
- Sought after location with a good range of local amenities and easy access to commuter links of A50/A500 and M6
Leave Stone town centre along the A520 Longton Road, proceed into Rough Close and up Windmill Hill, at the staggered islands turn right at the first island onto Hilderstone Road and take the first turning on the left onto Golborn Avenue.
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10429417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.