4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Cranwood Road, Tittensor>
- Your home is your castle, and it sure will be at Cranwood Road! With beautiful open plan dining kitchen with gorgeous views over the rear garden.
- Master bedroom boasts a walk-in wardrobe, perfect for all those clothes! AND an en-suite shower room, a beautiful family bathroom services the other three rooms.
- Ideally located for excellent commuter links, schools and shops. You could be the lucky one and have all of this right at your doorstep!
- A fabulous side and rear garden offers areas for all of the family and is showcased by its opposing locations from grass to astro turf to patio to decking! There's something for everyone!
- Not only do we have the fabulous dining kitchen but a separate living room boasts a simply beautiful log burning stove
From our Stone office head South-East on Christchurch Way. Turn right onto Crown Street, slight left onto Newcastle Street. At the roundabout take the second exit onto A34. At the roundabout take the first exit onto A34. At the roundabout take the second exit and stay on A34. Turn left onto Winghouse Lane. Turn left onto Cranwood Road. The property will be visible on the left hand side by our For Sale board.
Property information from this agent
James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone
Christchurch House, Christchurch Way Stone, Staffordshire ST15 8BZ
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10808633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey Estate Agents - Stone. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.