3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Doversley Road, Kings Heath Birmingham, B14>
- 3 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room
- Sitting Room
Doversley Road is situated off Bryndale Avenue, Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the City Centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the City Centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6NW
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH GARAGE TO REAR AND OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT.
* STORM PORCH LEADING INTO ENTRANCE HALLWAY HAVING CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* LIVING ROOM TO REAR ASPECT WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH WALL MOUNTED CUPBOARDS WITH STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINING BOARD, SPACE FOR WHITE GOODS AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW.
* DINING ROOM HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO THE FRONT ASPECT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS HAVE RADIATORS. THERE IS NO RADIATOR IN THE THIRD BEDROOM.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER.
* REAR GARDEN, STEP OUT ONTO A PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH SIDE PATHWAY LEADING TO REAR ACCESS. TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
* A GARAGE TO THE REAR (IN NEED OF SOME ATTENTION) WITH VEHICULAR ACCESS AND TIMBER SHED.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Bathroom.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Dining Room 3.73m x 2.95m (12' 3" x 9' 8")
Sitting Room 3.48m x 2.95m (11' 5" x 9' 8")
Kitchen 3.58m x 1.55m (11' 9" x 5' 1")
Bedroom 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Bedroom 2.95m x 2.9m (9' 8" x 9' 6")
Bedroom 3.05m x 1.6m (10' 0" x 5' 3")
Bathroom 1.98m x 1.55m (6' 6" x 5' 1")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath
20 High Street, Kings Heath Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7BH
See more properties like this:
Property reference KHT210039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.