1 bedroom flat for sale
Abbey Park Avenue, St Andrews, Fife>
- Luxury retirement complex Ground floor apartment
- Secure shared foyer with a lift Spacious hall with storage Living room and dining/kitchen One generous bedrooms
- Immaculate shower room Landscaped shared gardens Ample residents' parking
- Gas central heating
- Double-glazed windows
- EPC Rating - A
Live life to the full with ease and security of a factored development. Apartment 20 has a spacious hall with a useful cupboard. At the end of the hall is the open-plan living room and dining kitchen.
Alno kitchen conceals a wealth of storage and houses a full complement of integrated appliances: a gas hob with a chimney- style hood, an electric oven/grill, a dishwasher, a fridge/freezer and a washer/drier.
The principal double bedroom offers ample floorspace. The chic shower room is finished with luxurious, Porcelanosa tiles, and Villeroy & Boch ceramic ware. Double-glazed windows, an A-rated gas combi boiler, and wall-mounted radiators ensure year-round comfort and efficiency.
Residents enjoy use of landscaped grounds and ample parking, and can also subscribe to an optional 24-hour emergency response service. A factor charge is payable for buildings insurance, lift maintenance, communal cleaning, window cleaning, and garden landscaping.
The subject of the sale is available as part of a 75% shared ownership scheme, whereby an occupancy charge will be payable on the remaining 25% share. (after one year there is an opportunity to purchase the remaining 25%).
Please note: some rooms have been virtually staged using actual images of the property.
Living/Dining/Kitchen - 24'7 x 13'9 (7.49m x 4.19m) -
Bedroom - 13'0 x 11'5 (3.96m x 3.48m) -
Shower Room - 7'10 x 7'0 (2.39m x 2.13m) -
Thorntons is a trading name of Thorntons LLP. Note: While Thorntons make every effort to ensure that all particulars are correct, no guarantee is given and any potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of all information. Floor plans or maps reproduced within this schedule are not to scale, and are designed to be indicative only of the layout and lcoation of the property advertised.
Property information from this agent
Thorntons - St Andrews
17-21 Bell Street St Andrews KY16 9UR
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30489948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thorntons - St Andrews. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.