3 bedroom apartment for sale
Dowells Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 9EA>
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Direct River Views
- Three bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- 24hr Concierge
- Allocated Parking
- Onsite Waitrose
- Onsite Costa Coffee
- Cutty Sark DLR
- Restaurants and Bars
- Chain Free
No chain for this immaculately presented, three bedroom, two bathroom, a generous size open plan living room and Kitchen which follows to a large private balcony looking directly out over the river thames, situated in a quiet part of this desirable development in New Capital Quay.
Other benefits include; undercover allocated parking space, 24-hour concierge services, central heating, double glazing and security entry phone.
• Brand new Kitchen with integrated AEG Microwave, Hob Oven and Extractor fan. Bosch half dishwasher.
• £1,700 Samsung American Fridge freezer with cold filtered water and ice maker – plumbed to water mains.
• £2400 Silestone Quarts worktop (top of the line 95% quartz)
• Brand new 18mm Engineered Oak Flooring (£12,000 for supply and fit)
• Brand new skirting, door frames, doors, locks and handles
• Brand new black nickel switches and up to date USB Plug Sockets throughout
• Brand new high end bathroom fitted with Armitage Shanks bathtub, Grohe Shower and mixer, Grohe Basin and Grohe Infrared tap, Grohe Toilet Frame with MODE wall hung toilet and MODE shower screen, Brand new top end tiling throughout.
• Brand new en-suite with Grohe Smartcontrol Rain shower, Grohe Basin and Grohe Infrared tap, Grohe Toilet Frame with MODE wall hung toilet and MODE easy clean soft close sliding door.
• £5000 Mahogany bar top and stools added to balcony.
• All walls and ceilings painted in Dulux white.
• Brand New recessed LED lights fitted throughout.
Service charge is £2,640 per annum
Ground rent is £500 per annum
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Located within a modern development there is easy access to an on-site Waitrose, Costa, dentist and gym.
• The property is close to the river where there are numerous bars, restaurants and the Cutty Sark. Greenwich’s popular covered craft market is a short walk from the property as is Royal Greenwich Park, the National Maritime Museum and the Royal Observatory.
• The property location has excellent transport links: the Thames Clipper into central London, just a 5 minute walk to the DLR into Canary Wharf and the City and a 6 minute walk to Greenwich mainline into London Bridge and Charing Cross. There are frequent buses to North Greenwich station for the Jubilee line.
• The Royal Naval College, visible from the property, is an increasingly popular venue for festivals and cultural events. The world famous Up the Creek Comedy Club is in the town centre.
• There are many local primary and secondary schools, including St Alfege with St Peter C of E Primary School and James Wolfe Primary School just a short walk away.
Felicity J Lord Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above. Felicity J Lord Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Felicity J. Lord - Greenwich
27 Greenwich South Street Greenwich SE10 8NT
See more properties like this:
Property reference FJL027107046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Felicity J. Lord - Greenwich. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.