3 bedroom detached house for sale
Newbold Road, Cutthorpe, Chesterfield>
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area Which Leads To The Patio Area
- Bay Windowed Living Room
- Utility Room & Downstairs W/C
- Three Generously Sized Bedrooms & An Additional Nursery Room/Home Office
- Principal Bedroom With En-suite
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- Ample Off Road Parking. No Chain
- Energy Rating - C, Tenure; Freehold
This is for my family...
- You'll love the generous kitchen & dining area, which is flooded with natural light.
- The landscaped rear garden provides the perfect place for children to play whilst adults relax.
- Three generous double bedrooms and a separate nursery room/home office and a luxury family bathroom with a separate shower.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- The kitchen & dining area provides an excellent entertainment space when hosting family and friends.
- A generous principal bedroom offers a spacious bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
- Benefiting from a flexible nursery room/home office on the first floor.
- There's plenty of room for when guests stay over.
- You're a short distance from Derbyshire's most beautiful countryside walks & the charming Chatsworth estate.
- You're in the catchment for a number of highly regarded schools.
- Located within the quiet village of Cutthorpe.
- Serviced by excellent transport links.
I'm looking for investment...
- The property would yield a 2.82% return based on a rental figure of £1,000 PCM.
- Prospective tenants would love the generous kitchen & dining area, peaceful location and rear garden.
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795025588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.