This property is no longer on the market
3 bedroom detached house
- Buy with confidence from a HBF 5 Star homebuilder and just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- Double fronted detached home with plenty of space
- Open-plan kitchen, family and dining room with double doors to your garden
- Separate useful utility room which is ideal for hiding away everyday clutter
- Your spacious lounge is the perfect place to relax and unwind
- Three bedrooms - two double and one single
- En suite to your main bedroom
- Work from home? The single bedroom would make a great home office
- Driveway to the rear of your home with space for two cars
EXCLUSIVELY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS ON NEW-BUILD HOMES, THE NEW HELP TO BUY SCHEME IS NOW AVAILABLE.
AS WE’RE A 5 STAR AWARD WINNING HOMEBUILDER YOU CAN BUY YOUR FIRST HOME WITH CONFIDENCE. SO WHY WAIT? FIND OUT MORE TODAY.
Kitchen / Family / Dining 5455mm x 3143mm (17'10'' x 10'3'')
Lounge 5455mm x 3153mm (17'10'' x 10'4'')
Utility 1804mm x 1688mm (5'11'' x 5'6'')
Wc 1480mm x 1014mm (4'10'' x 3'3'')
Bedroom 1 (double) 4324mm x 4058mm (14'2'' x 13'3'')
Ensuite 1 1856mm x 1771mm (6'1'' x 5'9'')
Bedroom 2 (double) 3341mm x 2978mm (10'11'' x 9'9'')
Bedroom 3 (single) 2713mm x 2265mm (8'10'' x 7'5'')
Bathroom 2025mm x 1811mm (6'7'' x 5'11'')
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
David Wilson Homes - Canal Quarter @ Kingsbrook
Burcott Lane Aylesbury, AYLESBURY HP22 5AR
See more properties like this:
Property reference DWH_Canal Quarter @ Kingsbrook_H7621_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes - Canal Quarter @ Kingsbrook. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.