5 bedroom detached house for sale
Fairfield Terrace, Swansea, City And County of Swansea.>
- Unique four bedroom detached family home
- Panoramic sea views to rear from property and gardens
- Nestled away privately within the Swansea hillside
- High spec kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Private secure gated driveway with electric gates
- Large lounge dining room conservatory with views
- Expansive elevated decked sun terrace
- Detached home office and separate 1-bed annexe
- Integrated NEFF/SMEG appliances and under floor heating
* VIDEO TOUR NOW AVAILABLE * A spectacular private 4 bedroom plus 1 bedroom studio annexe detached home with incredible panoramic views over Swansea Bay. This unique property is nestled away in the hillside of central Swansea within a private secure gated courtyard. The well appointed accommodation includes; entrance hallway, large utility room, WC, spacious high specification kitchen, living room, lounge and dining area. To the first floor are four bedrooms with high specification family bathroom and ensuite shower room. Externally the property benefits from further accommodation which includes a purpose built home office and detached 1 bedroom studio style annexe with kitchen and shower room. The plot sits at approximately 1/4 acre and includes large secure private gated driveway to front with garden areas, enclosed rear gardens with expansive decked sun terraces which take in the breathtaking Sea views all year round, further garden area laid to lawn and paved patio terrace. The property is unlike any other within this area and would benefit a large family and has potential to use the annexe for holiday let or family purposes. The property comes with built in texecom, intruder and fire alarm system. This property has been extensively refurbished over recent years and has to be seen to appreciate the quality and everything it has to offer. No onward chain.
A large welcoming and light hallway with large wood effect Upvc double glazed French doors to front, Glass and oak gallery landing staircase with carpet along the stairs and landing, Cream limestone tiled floors and under floor heating throughout.
Stark Wall hung toilet. Travetine sink with Crosswater tap, sitting on mosaic glass tiles, Solid Oak door, Cream limestone tiled floor with under floor heating.<br />
Utility Room (3.62m x 2.42m Max or 11' 11' x 7' 11' Max)
Large utility room which includes; Upvc Wood grain effect Upvc double glazed door and window, Cream Gloss Sigma 3 kitchen base and wall units with black textured work surfaces, integrated space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer,large sink with mixer tap, Cream limestone tiled floor with under floor heating. This area is lit by automatic LED spot lighting.<br />
Kitchen (7.03m Max x 3.35m or 23' 1' Max x 11' 0')
Lengthy living space which has plenty of natural light and includes; wood grain effect Upvc double glazed window to front, solid oak kitchen with black granite work surface that includes; breakfast bar, double built in sink with designer tap, 2 x Neff self cleaning stainless steel ovens, 1 x NEFF, stainless steel combination microwave, NEFF stainless steel Warming draw, SMEG 5 ring induction glass hob, NEFF extractor fan, built in SMEG Dishwasher, 2 x wine fridges, LED Mood lighting. Solid Oak door, Cream limestone tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Living Room (4.27m x 3.62m or 14' 0' x 11' 11')
This living area works great as a 'Snug' or family room and opens out into the large conservatory lounge area, includes; feature wall paper, expertly fitted in TV, entertainment points, LED spot lighting, Cream limestone tiled flooring with under floor heating throughout this area.<br />
Lounge/Dining Room (9.0m x 4.10m Max or 29' 6' x 13' 5' Max)
This area consists of a large expansive living area which spans the full width of the property to the rear. The living area has lots of double glazing which ensures lots of natural light enters the property from the rear. This large living space is versatile and is currently utilised as a dining area and lounge and includes; beautiful over dining table light, LED mood lighting, panoramic views over the bay, Bi folding doors leading out to vast decking area, Cream limestone tiled flooring with under floor heating throughout this area.<br />
Bedroom 1 (4.27m x 3.28m or 14' 0' x 10' 9')
Filled with natural light this room certainly has the wow factor, the room includes; feature wallpapered wall, Upvc double glazed French doors leading onto roof terrace with panoramic views across the bay, limed Oak flooring, solid Oak doors and and is heated with under floor heating.<br />
En-Suite Shower Room (2.62m x 2.03m Max or 8' 7' x 6' 8' Max)
This well presented ensuite shower room is finished to a high standard and includes; full porcelain tiled walls and flooring with mosaic tiled wall features, walk-in 400mm shower with large rain forest style over head shower unit, Stark wall hung WC, Wall hung 600mm sink unit which includes vanity unit, under floor heating and large heated towel rail.<br />
Bedroom 2 (3.67m x 3.35m or 12' 0' x 11' 0')
Double bedroom full of natural light which includes; feature wall papered wall, Panoramic views of the bay, limed Oak flooring, solid Oak door, under floor heating.<br />
Bedroom 3 (3.18m x 2.99m Max or 10' 5' x 9' 10' Max)
Double bedroom which includes feature papered wall, limed Oak flooring, solid Oak door and under floor heating.<br /><br />
Bedroom 4 (2.44m x 2.07m or 8' 0' x 6' 9')
This room is currently used as dressing room but is versatile and could be used as a child's bedroom/nursery or a further study and includes; Upvc double glazed window with beautiful sea views, limed Oak flooring, solid Oak door and under floor heating.
Bathroom (3.62m x 2.16m or 11' 11' x 7' 1')
A superb high specification bathroom which is beautifully finished to include; wood grain effect Upvc frosted double glazed window to front, Fossil Grey Limestone tiles with Grey Limestone mosaic's, Stark wall hung toilet, Kurv bath with Hansgrohe Axor Massaud freestanding waterfall stainless steel tap which includes; hand shower, shower hose and diverter, wall hung white gloss vanity unit with 2 x Kurv basins with 2 x Hansgrohe Axor Massaurd wall mounted waterfall taps, made to measure feature mirror with back lighting wet room shower including Crosswater 600mm rain dance shower with Crosswater hand held shower.<br />
To Front: Enclosed and private area which includes; large tarmaced driveway providing secure parking for many vehicles with electric gates to front. Timber decked and paved pathways. Garden areas laid to lawn.<br /><br />To Rear:<br /><br />Large two tier decking area, large enclosed grassed area, contemporary detached building which is appealing to a number of uses with aluminium floor to ceiling windows ensuring the view is the best feature, inside contains a fully fitted modern kitchen including a hob, oven, dishwasher and a shower room which has porcelain tiles and mosaic features. There is a fireplace for a wood burner and wall mount facility for a tv. Where this part of the property becomes very interesting is there is also a fully functional pizza oven which is an appealing feature should you wish to offer this as an air BnB. There are driftwood porcelain tiles throughout and under floor heating. The entrance to the property has aluminium bi folding doors which leads to a built
Clee Tompkinson Francis - Llandeilo
111 Rhosmaen Street Llandeilo SA19 6EN
See more properties like this:
Property reference PRM11423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson Francis - Llandeilo. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.