2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- GARDENS TO BOTH THE FRONT AND REAR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- USEFUL ATTIC ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- BEAUTIFUL EXTENDED DINING KITCHEN
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
The accommodation is set over two floor levels and briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, living room, an open plan dining kitchen and to the first floor two double bedrooms and the house bathroom. The attic also provides a useful space currently used as a home office. As one would expect nowadays, the property also benefits from both gas central heating and double glazing.
Located in this popular village of Sowerby, there are plenty of local amenities close by and the well regarded Ryburn Valley High School is within easy walking distance. Commuting to Leeds and Manchester is made possible by the local Sowerby Bridge Railway Station.
Entrance Vestibule - With a staircase to the first floor and an access door to:
Living Room - 3.91m x3.89m (12'10 x12'9) - With an electric fire set within a marble fireplace and hearth creating a focal point to the room. Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen - 4.85m x 4.60m (15'11 x 15'1) - A spacious extended dining kitchen with double doors leading out to the rear patio. Space for a dining table and chairs and a modern fitted kitchen. With a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splash back. Inset sink and integrated appliances. Roof lights allow plenty of light to flood into this lovely living space. Double glazed window and central heating radiator. External access door.
First Floor -
Landing - Double glazed window allowing in natural light. Loft access point.
Double Bedroom - 4.80m x 2.72m (15'9 x 8'11) - Built in wardrobes providing further storage options. Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Double Bedroom - 2.90m x 3.58m (9'6 x 11'9) - Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom - 1.91m x 1.70m (6'3 x 5'7) - A fully tiled bathroom with a three piece suite comprising of a wash basin with pedestal and mirrored cabinet above, low flush wc and a bath with electric shower over. Frosted double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Attic Room - A useful space currently used as a home office. Ideal for storage or a hobby room with natural light from the Velux window. Power and lighting.
External Details - To both the front and rear of the property you will find established gardens with a range of shrubs and plants adding colour all year round. There is a footpath that leads up the side of the property and round to the rear where you will find a flagged patio area ideal for sitting out on those sunny days.
Directions - Please use the postcode HX6 1HS for sat nav directions
Please Note - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
Peter David Properties - Halifax
5c The Craggs, Country Business Park, New Road Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge HX7 5TT
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30449050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties - Halifax. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.