This property is no longer on the market
1 bedroom apartment
In terms of security, the building consists of video entry and two lifts to all floors to maximise security for all tenants. Furthermore, this luxury apartment also gives tenants the option of 24-hour concierge, this tends to be extremely convenient for working professionals who work long hours. In addition, storage heaters and double-glazed windows ensures that the apartment eco-friendly.
A convenience store, hair, beauty, spa and restaurants are also within the complex and other local amenities such as Canning towns new shopping centre with an array of shops & groceries are just a short walking distance away.
* Spacious double bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes and cupboard space.
* 4 piece bathroom suite including an additional shower unit and luxury bathtub.
* Situated on the 6th floor of the building.
* Private communal garden.
* Partly furnished.
* Balcony throughout property.
* Double glazed windows.
* 24hr/7 days a week porter.
* New wooden flooring throughout the property.
* Located near many of the Olympic Park venues
* 1 minute walk to Canning Town Station
* 8 Minute walk to the Excel/Royal Victoria Dock
* 8 Minutes to Canary Wharf station by tube/ 8 minutes journey via tube to Stratford central by tube/ 15 minutes to London Bridge & 20 minutes to Green Park station.
Valg Property - Bromley
125 Anerley Road Anerley SE20 8AJ
See more properties like this:
Property reference RL0253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Valg Property - Bromley. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.