2 bedroom apartment for sale
Plot G.01, 25%, 2 Bedroom apartment at Insignia Place, Wellington st, Insignia Place SE18>
- Perfect for professionals, couples or families
- Ideally located in Woolwich - a lively area of historic Greenwich
- Easy access to a range of local amenities
- Great for commuting locally and with excellent transport links to London
- Stunning new development offering stylish apartment living
- High-specification homes with a variety of layouts to choose from
- Spacious bedrooms and luxurious open-plan living areas
- Fully-fitted kitchen with integrated Zanussi appliances
- Balcony views of the iconic River Thames
- Available through Shared Ownership
Our two bedroom apartments at Insignia Place are perfect for first time buyers, professionals or new families. Each one features a contemporary style and is ideally suited to modern living.
The entrance hall leads to a versatile open plan living area, comprised of a fully-fitted kitchen and a light-filled living and dining space. The stylish kitchen features gloss units, stone-coloured worktops and integrated Zanussi appliances, while the living and dining area opens out on to your balcony - perfect for enjoying the views of the area.
Our two-bedroom apartments are available with either two double bedrooms or one double bedroom and one single bedroom. The bedrooms are bright and airy and have plenty of space for wardrobes and furniture, while the contemporary bathroom features anthracite wall tiles, heated chrome towel rail and vanity mirror.
Full market value is £530,000 but with shared ownership you could be purchasing from a 25% share for as little £130,000. If you're buying with a mortgage you'll only need a 5% deposit on the share you purchase, which means your mortgage deposit could be as little as £6,500*
Total Room Measurements - 75.9m2
Measurements and layouts are indicative only and vary according to plot
At Insignia Place you're certain to be well catered for.
Local amenities like medical centres and gyms are all within easy reach, as are a variety of supermarkets. Indulge your shopping bug at the nearby ICON in North Greenwich, or find something special in the eclectic markets at Beresford Square and the Royal Arsenal Farmers Market
Commuting from Insignia Place couldn't be easier - the Woolwich Arsenal and Woolwich Dockyard railway stations link you directly to the heart of London, while TfL administers reliable local bus services, and the free ferry service will take you across the Thames and back in no time.
The neighbourhoods around Insignia Place offer so much to see and do - explore the glorious open spaces of Greenwich and the historic back streets of Blackheath, or sample a wealth of cuisines in Woolwich, everything from Italian to Eritrean!
Whether you choose to stay local or journey further afield, we're sure you'll love your new home at Insignia Place.
About shared ownership
Shared ownership is a government-backed scheme that makes it easier for you to buy an affordable stake in a property.
Shared ownership gives you the opportunity to get your foot on the property ladder at a price you can afford.
You qualify for shared ownership if you:
* Have a household income of under £80,000
* Don't currently own your home and can't afford to on the open market
* Can afford the minimum deposit
* Pass an affordability check to make sure you can get a mortgage
* The full market value of these homes is from £520,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase an initial 25% share for just £130,000 and pay a monthly rent on the remaining share. If you’re buying with a mortgage you would only need a deposit of 5% of the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £6,500.
Photos and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only and may feature previous developments.
Property information from this developer
Persona Home by Home Group - Insignia Place
Wellington Street London SE18 6PU
See more properties like this:
Property reference 2JnElQo3ZYU. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persona Home by Home Group - Insignia Place. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.