2 bedroom apartment for sale
113 Newton Street, Northern Quarter>
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Buy To Let Or First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Tenanted Until 28th June 2021
- Achieving £10,200 P.A.
- 5.6% Gross Return
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Corner Aspect
- First Floor
- Central Location
- No Onward Chain
Living in Manchester's most bohemian quarter provides access to a vast array of amenities. Aside from offering an alternative shopping fix, The Northern Quarter is home to many independent restaurants, bars and cafes, all providing a unique experience. Ancoats, New Islington and Piccadilly are also right on your door step.
Located on the first floor, the property briefly comprises: entrance/hallway; open plan lounge/diner with corner aspect; kitchen with integrated appliance; two double bedroom; bathroom.
Sold with no onward chain we can confirm the property is tenanted until 28th June 2021 achieving £850.00 pcm.
Annual service charge: £1,440.05
Annual ground rent: Peppercorn
Length of head lease: 999 years from 2003
Management company: Realty Management Ltd
To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Goodwin Fish - Manchester
255 Deansgate Manchester M3 4EN
See more properties like this:
Property reference 4428_GOFC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Fish - Manchester. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.