2 bedroom apartment for sale
St Patricks Close, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14>
- Tenure: Leasehold
- 2 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
St Patricks close is situated off Livingstone Road in Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools.
This maisonette is close to local schools and shops with good transport links in and out of Birmingham City Centre.
* A GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE WITH A GARAGE IN A SEPARATE BLOCK.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH STORE CUPBOARD.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND ELECTRIC HEATER.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH HOB AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* INNER HALLWAY WITH STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* TWO BEDROOMS WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND ELECTRIC HEATERS.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER OVER.
* GARAGE IN A SEPARATE BLOCK.
* COMMUNAL GROUNDS
Tenure: The agents understand that this property is leasehold.
Living Room 4.57m x 3.15m (15' 0" x 10' 4")
Kitchen 3.25m x 2.26m (10' 8" x 7' 5")
Bedroom One 3.56m x 3.18m (11' 8" x 10' 5")
Bedroom Two 2.26m x 2.57m (7' 5" x 8' 5")
Bathroom 2.5m x 1.32m (8' 2" x 4' 4")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath
20 High Street, Kings Heath Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7BH
See more properties like this:
Property reference KHT210018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.