This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom flat
- Tenure: Freehold
- Show apartment & sales suite open daily
- Views by appointment
- Excellent views towards Edinburgh Castle and the city skyline
- Located in one of Edinburgh's most desirable addresses
- Designated parking space and electric vehicle charging points
Boroughmuir by CALA Homes - Built for your next chapter
This bright south/west facing apartment features;
- Main door access via an innovative internal walkway system, located off a communal porch area which is ideal for sitting out relaxing
- 6.5 metre original ceiling height in the open plan living area, with original feature beam detail
- Remote controlled electric rooflights to upper level, maximising light
- A lower level bedroom or home office with courtyard views
All apartments at Boroughmuir include a 10 year NHBC warranty, lift access, allocated parking and access to electric vehicle charging
Square Footage: 879 sq ft
Savills - Edinburgh, Residential Development Sales
Wemyss House, 8 Wemyss Place Edinburgh EH3 6DH
See more properties like this:
Property reference GLD210055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills - Edinburgh, Residential Development Sales. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.