3 bedroom detached house for sale
Caulfield Close, Chesterfield>
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- Bay Windowed Living Room
- Utility Room & Downstairs W/C
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom With Luxury En-suite & Fitted Wardrobes
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Beautifully Finished Patio Area
- Off Road Parking Including A Garage
- Energy Rating - B, Tenure; Freehold
- You'll love this newly built property which offers luxurious feel throughout.
- Perfect for the family is a tiered garden which has been laid with an impressive patio and also offers a generous lawn area.
- Providing three generous bedrooms and a luxury bathroom on the first floor perfect for a growing family.
- It's situated in the catchment area of many highly regarded schools.
- Located on the outskirts of the beautiful Peak District National Park, the walking opportunities are incredible.
Buying for myself and my partner...
- Contemporary styled throughout with great attention to detail the property is ready to move straight into.
- The private rear garden provides a fantastic space for entertaining friends.
- Offering an impressive principal bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes.
- The open plan kitchen & dining is fully integrated and opens up onto the amazing patio space.
I'm looking for an investment...
- Prospective tenants would love the contemporary styling, space and beautiful garden.
Property information from this agent
Redbrik - Chesterfield
13-15 Glumangate Chesterfield S40 1TX
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100795025096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik - Chesterfield. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.