3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Brandwood Road, Birmingham, B14>
- Tenure: Freehold
- 3 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Front Reception Room
- Rear Reception Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Wet Room
- Loft Room
Brandwood Road is situated in the highly sought after area of Kings Heath, a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks in particular Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date back from Victorian times ranging from terraces to large Edwardian detached homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6LD
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A VERY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMS SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND A NICE SIZE REAR GARDEN.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO BAY, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH UPVC SLIDING DOORS OVERLOOKING REAR GARDEN, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND GAS FIRE WITH SURROUND.
* DOWNSTAIRS WET ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CLOSE COUPLED W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND WALL MOUNTED SHOWER.
* DINING KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNIT WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH GAS HOB, FRIDGE FREEZER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS. THE KITCHEN HAS A CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND UPVC DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. THE MASTER BEDROOM BENEFITS FROM FITTED WARDROBES AND DRAWERS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER. DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND TOWEL RAIL.
* LOFT ROOM ACCESSED VIA A DROP DOWN LADDER WITH A VELUX SKYLIGHT.
* ATTRACTIVE LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN COMPRISING OF PAVED PATIO AREA, TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES AND LARGE SHED/WORKSHOP TO REAR.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Utility Area.
TENURE: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Front Reception Room 3.73m x 3.25m (12' 3" x 10' 8")
Rear Reception Room 4.45m x 3.23m (14' 7" x 10' 7")
Dining Kitchen 5.18m x 3.6m (17' 0" x 11' 10")
Wet Room 1.88m x 1.9m (6' 2" x 6' 3")
Bedroom One 3.43m x 3.23m (11' 3" x 10' 7")
Bedroom Two 3.7m x 2.54m (12' 2" x 8' 4")
Bedroom Three 2.3m x 2.3m (7' 7" x 7' 7")
Bathroom 2.51m x 1.63m (8' 3" x 5' 4")
Loft Room 3.25m x 3.07m (10' 8" x 10' 1")
Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath
20 High Street, Kings Heath Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7BH
See more properties like this:
Property reference KHT210017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company - Kings Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.