* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Letting agents & estate agents in Wollaton
We’re a home-grown regional estate agent and our branches are positioned in prime high street locations close to you. With well over 25 years’ experience in the field, our team of property, finance and sales progression specialists dedicate their efforts to making your whole moving process simple, speedy and stress free. Since joining forces with Harrison Murray in 2013 we now have well over 30 branches in our network across 8 counties.
Everything we do is designed to make your move go smoothly – it’s what sets us apart from other estate agents. Once you have accepted an offer, the customer adviser hands the sale over to one of our dedicated sales progressors who then becomes the single point of contact for all parties involved in the progression of the sale. We will progress the sale from start to finish, taking away the hassle and making sure it moves through in a timescale that suits your needs.
The Nottingham Estate Agency are members of The Property Ombudsman.
Our customers come to us because we’re different from other estate agents. We’re here to make your move go smoothly – and being combined with a building society and therefore part of a mutual means we always put you (not shareholders) first. This makes us better placed than your usual estate agent to guide you through all aspects of homeowning and moving, from saving and selling to buying and protecting.Our wider expertise means we can offer so much more…
Why choose us?
- Free Valuation, selling your home is a big move and we believe that starting the process with a no-obligation valuation based on professional insight and an understanding of your circumstances is very important
- A complete, comprehensive and personal service for homeowners, from affording and selling to planning and protecting your home
- A team of property, finance and sales progression specialists dedicated to making your move happen and driving your sale through
- A strong regional branch network with branches in prime high street locations
- A personalised plan agreed with you that’s tailored to sell your home by highlighting its best features.
- A ‘no sale no fee’ service.
0115 774 8773
We're Patrick and Greg; we created Purple Frog in 2007 whilst we were studying at the University of Birmingham. We were certain we could change student accommodation for the better and provide the service that tenants and landlords deserved.
We started Purple Frog to work around students’ needs. That meant the right properties, the right opening times, arranging viewings around you and giving a proper level of service.
Everything is built around giving students what they want. And that’s how the business thrives. Even our name was built with students in mind.
We want to attract good landlords with great property. To do this we also work to their needs and create the service they want.
Equally for PBSA owners and investors we create best service and make a real difference. We do this by working around the students and partners we serve. By doing this we make student living easier. We tailor our service to every individual, and we strive to be the best, every single day.
0115 691 9681