* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Wilkinson Grant & Co - Exeter
The Old City Library, 1 Castle Street, Exeter, EX4 3PT
Founded in 1995 and built on the practices and principles of traditional Independent Estate Agency, Wilkinson Grant & Co are firmly established as one of the leading Estate Agencies in the South West Property market.
We consistently outperform other local agencies for these key reasons:
- WG is the only agency with a detailed strategy and proven track record for selling houses in 60 days
- We list and sell more properties in our core market than our nearest top three competitors combined
- We are the only local agency where each property is individually managed by two dedicated senior team members – ensuring your property sale or lettings is in safe hands
- WG is the only local agency with a detailed proven successful Open House marketing strategy – which means you get more buyers through your door on shorter period of time
- We are the only agency in Exeter or Topsham with Park Lane, Mayfair estate agency Showroom offices, directly accessing London buyers 24/7 every day until sold.
- We also list on all internet property portals.
Most recent properties for sale
15Online viewingRecently added
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - EXTENSIVELY IMPROVED and BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED property in a PRESTIGIOUS CITY CENTRE LOCATION. SOUTHERLY FACING COURTYARD GARDEN and graciously proportioned living space. POTENTIAL FOR LOFT CONVERSION (subject to necessary consents). PARKING SPACE. NO ONWARD CHAIN.16Reduced
A spacious and LARGE family residence set within a pretty VILLAGE East of Exeter. A remarkable example of a Grade II Listed property with a large, secluded, fully fenced rear GARDEN, offering a multitude of entertaining/seating areas and 3/4 bedrooms. (contd...)14
A high quality DETACHED four bedroom self-build in a stunning Exe Valley VILLAGE location enjoying the most amazing VIEWS and bespoke finish. Four bedrooms with master en-suite. Off street parking and integral GARAGE. The property is being offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.15
Most recent properties to rent
£850 pcm (£196 pw) Tenancy info
A well presented modern ground floor apartment conveniently located in the Kings Heath development. Good size living room, modern fitted kitchen and two bedrooms (master en-suite). The property also has an allocated parking space and communal bin store.8Recently added
£1,450 pcm (£335 pw) Tenancy info
An elegant furnished terrace house situated in a popular location, within easy reach of the city centre and over-looking Belmont Park. Property comprises four bedrooms, open plan sitting/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, separate WC and rear garden. Permit parking for two cars.14Recently added
£1,450 pcm (£335 pw) Tenancy info
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE A well presented four bedroom detached house with single garage and driveway in a quiet cul-de-sac in Pinhoe on the outskirts of Exeter. Accommodation comprises a kitchen/breakfast room, three reception rooms including a large conservatory and a south facing garden.17Online viewingRecently added
£795 pcm (£183 pw) Tenancy info
Two bedroom terraced house situated in the popular area of Alphington. The property comprises kitchen, sitting room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Rear garden and allocated parking. Close to major road links and on a bus route.9
£695 pcm (£160 pw) Tenancy info
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - First floor one bedroom apartment situated within easy access to both the RD&E Hospital and city centre. Entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen and bathroom. Allocated parking space.6Online viewingReduced
£1,150 pcm (£265 pw) Tenancy info
Three bedroom unfurnished semi-detached house located in a highly desirable development accessible to Topsham Road and the city centre. Close to the River Exe and cycle path into the city. Open plan living area and enclosed rear garden. Allocated parking. Pets considered.11