* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Wards - Tunbridge Wells
20 High Street, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1UX
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Wards, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
This beautifully presented extended semi-detached house with bay windows to the front is the ideal family home. Local schools and country walks on your doorstep with an office space in the loft. Enquire now.14Online viewingReducedStudy
Chain Free! This end of terrace house is set on a larger than usual corner plot. With a tandem garage and 2 allocated parking spaces, and located within the popular St James quarter of Tunbridge Wells, it makes an ideal family home.11Online viewingReduced
This beautifully presented new build town house boasts its own driveway and integral garage. It is in an extremely convenient position benin tucked out of the way yet close to a mainline train station, schools and shops.9Online viewingRecently added
Chain Free! Beautifully presented semi-detached house, located in the popular Knight's Park development. This home has been finished to a high standard, is still under builder warranty and also has parking for 2 cars. Enquire now.12Online viewing
Set a short stroll from Tunbridge Wells centre and with the beautiful, open, green space of Calverley Park Gardens and The Grove a stone's throw away, this spacious first floor apartment must be viewed.10Online viewing