* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Wards - Eynsford
Harlend House, High Street, Eynsford, DA4 0AB
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Wards, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
This fabulous Grade 2 end terrace cottage has an interesting split level layout, the accommodation is immaculately presented, the southerly facing rear garden is of a low maintenance nature and a great place to relax.28Online viewingStudy
This charming detached home has been lovingly cared for by the current vendor. The garden leads onto the detached Pool House, beyond this is an area of natural woodland. The private drive has ample parking.26Online viewingReducedStudy
This fabulous detached home has been extremely well cared for by the current Owner. The flexible accommodation offers up to 6 bedrooms if you wish, a great purchase for those looking to work from home as the large study overlooks the glorious garden.18Online viewingStudy
This detached bungalow has been well cared for by the current Vendor. The garden is an ideal size for those looking to downsize. The easy rail access to London is always going to be a Great selling point.14Online viewingReduced
If living on an idyllic country lane with beautiful views, just a short drive to the hub of village life is your ideal location then look no further, this beautiful semi-detached home is surrounded by stunning countryside.20Online viewingReduced