* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Wards - Dover
8-9 Cannon Street, Dover, CT16 1BY
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Wards, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
This terraced house ticks all the boxes for a growing family with good sized bedrooms, en-suite bathroom to the main bedroom as well as a downstairs cloakroom. Positioned in Elms Vale with easy access to shops as well as good local schools.10Recently addedOnline viewing
8Recently addedOnline viewing
This sizeable top floor apartment is a perfect investment opportunity coming complete with tenant in situ. It is also right in the centre of Dover close to Dover Priory railway station with its fast link to London.6Recently addedOnline viewing
This 3rd floor apartment is the ideal investment coming with a tenant in situ. Not only is it sizeable but it is also in the centre of town close to the mainline railway station with its fast link to London.9Recently addedOnline viewing