* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Wards - Barnehurst
93 Barnehurst Road, Barnehurst, DA7 6HD
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Wards, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we can.
- Register directly with us to get pre-marketing previews of new properties
- We can market your property everywhere online. Your property is seen on the four top national property portals.
- With an extensive office network and a huge database of active customers, we might already have your perfect buyer or tenant on our books.
- With a joined-up approach to the best quality marketing that really delivers, which includes professional photography, video walk rounds or our amazing virtual tours, along with a Pre-View Launch, which really builds up a buzz about your property prior to a full market launch, we’ve got you covered.
- Having helped generations of families move, we are here to help, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent; you can lean on us.
Most recent properties for sale
This beautiful semi-detached house is fantastically presented throughout and offers further potential, both with the option to extend (subject to planning permission) and the amazing out building. This is sure to be a huge benefit to anyone who works from home, or just wants a games room to be...11Recently addedOnline viewingStudy
This immaculately presented bungalow with beautiful gardens is in a highly sought after location. With the large conservatory to rear and the utility which could also make a dining space (leaving the dining room to be a third bedroom if required) there is so much on offer here.13Online viewing