* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Urban & Rural - Stopsley
593 Hitchin Road, Stopsley, Luton, LU2 7UN
Our Stopsley branch covers Buckingham Drive, Caddington village, County View, Darley Hall, Hart Hill, Hightown, Lilley, Old Bedford road area, Pepperstock, Putteridge, Round Green, St Annes, Stopsley, Stopsley Village, Tea Green, Vauxhall Park, Wigmore and surrounds.
The Stopsley area attracts buyers from across Luton & Dunstable together and naturally further afield including London due to its close proximity to London Luton Airport, Thames link rail line connecting us directly into London St Pancras International station, the M1 junction 10. Excellent schooling and a vibrant centre providing a good mix of amenities with a range of bars, restaurants, coffee & tea shops provides everything you need on your doorstep. Excellent sporting facilities including cricket, rugby, football, swimming and smaller clubs for specialist subjects combined with Country walks and places to visit there is a genuine opportunity to enjoy living in Stopsley from virtually any lifestyle perspective.
Most recent properties for sale
* URBAN & RURAL STOPSLEY * EXTENDED * This impressive family home not only benefits from being extended, there is still the further potential to extend (stpp) as well as being upgraded inside and out. This house MUST be viewed to be appreciated. Click through for more pictures and a floor plan.29
* URBAN & RURAL STOPSLEY * VIDEO TOUR * This spacious and well-presented family home has had many premium upgrades as well as having no upper chain. CLICK THROUGH for more pictures, floorplan and VIDEO TOUR.16Online viewing
* URBAN & RURAL STOPSLEY * VIDEO TOUR * NO CHAIN * This impressive family home boasts a fantastic double storey side extension, double garage to the rear and sits on a corner plot in a highly sought after area. CLICK THROUGH for more pictures, floorplan and VIDEO TOUR.35Online viewingChain-free
* URBAN & RURAL STOPSLEY * VIDEO TOUR * This excellent family home has the benefit of a ground floor extension as well as a 53 foot garage. The property has had no expense sparred and also boasts an extended ground floor bathroom. CLICK THROUGH for more pictures, floorplan and video tour.31Online viewing
* URBAN & RURAL STOPSLEY * NO CHAIN * This 3 bedroom family home offers extensive potential to extend (stpp) and is close to good schooling and motorway links. With a downstairs cloakroom and large rear garden this won’t be for sale long. CLICK THROUGH for more pictures and a floorplan.14Chain-free
Most recent properties to rent
£1,400 pcm (£323 pw) Tenancy info
* URBAN & RURAL STOPSLEY * VIDEO TOUR * UNFURNISHED * WHITE GOODS ONLY * Located in a quiet cul de sac in Wigmore, this well presented family home offers great sized living space. CLICK THROUGH for more photos, floorplan and VIDEO TOUR.23Online viewing
£795 pcm (£183 pw) Tenancy info
* CLUSTER HOME - DOUBLE GLAZED - 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY * We are delighted to have received instructions to offer for let this well presented and greatly improved one bedroom cluster home situated in this popular Wigmore cul-de-sac. The property benefits from a...8