* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
The Brown Rural Partnership - Macclesfield
29 Church Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 6LB
- Land and property sales, management and lettings
- Planning and development
- Property management and environmental schemes
- Purchases and investment
- Compulsory Acquisition and Compensation
- Legal matters including expert witness support
- Minerals and waste disposal
- Our clients range from small tenant farmers to large investment organisations and public bodies across the country.
Most recent properties for sale
For Sale by Informal Tender. Closing Date: 12 Noon on Friday 10th May 2019.The property comprises of approximately 6.91 acres (2.8 hectares) of gently undulating pasture, currently used for grazing horses and cattle. The boundaries are made up of a combination of established hedgerows, trees and...15 0
The property comprises of approximately 2.7 acres of grazing land, currently used for horse, located 2 miles from the village of Prestbury, 3.5 miles form Alderley Edge and 3.8 miles from Macclesfield.Prospective viewers must be registered with our office and accompanied by a set of particulars...12 0
This sale provides the opportunity to acquire property that totals approximately 24.82 acres of land situated in the rural hamlet of Walker Barn, adjoining Teggs Nose Country Park.The property is for sale by Private Treaty as a whole or in lots. Whilst there is no formal guide price for the land,...5 0