* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
The Brown Rural Partnership - Macclesfield
29 Church Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 6LB
- Land and property sales, management and lettings
- Planning and development
- Property management and environmental schemes
- Purchases and investment
- Compulsory Acquisition and Compensation
- Legal matters including expert witness support
- Minerals and waste disposal
- Our clients range from small tenant farmers to large investment organisations and public bodies across the country.
Most recent properties for sale
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY, MACCLESFIELD.For sale by Private treaty, numbers 92-102 Hurdsfield Road offer an exciting and unique redevelopment or refurbishment opportunity, providing significant potential for a wide variety of developers. The property extends to approximately 500m2 and...6
*For Sale by Informal Tender*The property comprises approximately 8.40 acres (3.40 hectares) of gently undulating pasture, currently used for grazing sheep and horses, for sale as a whole or in two lots.The land is situated in a very desirable location with excellent access, road frontage and th...8
Brownhill Cottage is an exceptional example of a traditional stone-built Derbyshire Cottage situated just outside of the Peak District National Park and close to Derbyshire Levels, one of Glossop’s most prestigious addresses.It is set in generous grounds which extend overall to approximately 4.4...18