* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Sheldon Bosley Knight - Leamington Spa
29 Denby Buildings Regent Grove, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4NY
Sheldon Bosley Knight are a local firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors with offices in Stratford upon Avon, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Shipston-on-Stour. Established more than 100 years ago we have extensive local knowledge and business experience in Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, and Gloucestershire.
Our longstanding relationships with land and property owners are testament to the care and sensitivity with which we provide our wide range of services. Our commitment to the communities we serve is echoed in our year-round involvement in charity and fundraising events.
We assist with residential, rural & commercial property sales, property lettings, planning & architectural services, property valuations, building surveys, estate management and advice & assistance with agricultural subsidies & payments, diversification and development. Our surveyors, architects, and estate agency professionals provide advice and assistance over a huge range of projects.
Whether we are dealing with properties for sale (including farms for sale), architectural design and advice, or the finer points of building regulations, our ability to offer such a comprehensive package of services in-house places us at the leading edge of Estate Agency in the area.
On-going professional development is fundamental to our success and we are proud to be members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the world’s leading professional body for matters relating to land and property. Our informed and carefully researched advice ensures the best possible outcome for our clients with property for sale, including land for sale.
We are also a company member of the National Association of Estate Agents (MNAEA) and of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA). Whether you have houses for sale, houses to rent, flats for sale or flats to rent, our high standards of personalised service and integrity guarantee a thorough and professional approach.
To those seeking to find a property we offer the same friendly, helpful and professional service in our capacity as sales and letting agents. Our comprehensive listings of property for sale and property to rent, and our efficient management of the necessary procedures, will make the process as straightforward as possible.
Most recent properties for sale
This four bedroom three storey town house is located in the heart of Warwick town centre and would make an ideal purchase for a professional couple or those seeking a lock up and leave. The property is within walking distance of Warwick Castle and the Market Square and provides easy access to the...19Recently added
A characterful third floor apartment requiring some general cosmetic updating and being situated within a Grade II listed building on Clarendon Square. Clarendon Square is arguably one of the jewels in the architectural crown of Leamington Spa being positioned within walking distance of the full...12ReducedChain-free
This charming victorian character cottage offers deceptively spacious accommodation and enjoys delightful countryside views with a large mature rear gardenThe property has been extended, has bags of charm and is ideally situated just outside Cubbington village on the outskirts of Leamington...30Reduced
This individual and very spacious 1930s semi-detached property has undergone major modernisation and extensions over three floors and has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.Favourably located in North West Leamington Spa we've always found Acacia Road an incredibly popular place to live due to...27Study
* OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *A well presented three bedroom three storey modern end of terraced home ideally situated for the town centre, train station and local amenities.The property comprises in brief: Entrance hallway, fitted kitchen and a good sized living room with doors leading to and...18Chain-free
A very well presented modern mid mews property built by Barratt homes with the remainder of the NHBC warranty and being ideally suited to first time buyers or a buy to let investor.The property provides superb access to the M40 motorway network and is only a short journey from the retail parks,...9
Most recent properties to rent
£950 pcm (£219 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE 6th DECEMBER * This greatly modernised upper floor 3 bedroom maisonette is set within this highly regarded location, within walking distance of the town centre and Jephson Gardens. This home comprises in brief: Entrance hall, living room, kitchen with appliances included (washing...17Recently added
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE 12th NOVEMBER * This spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment is positioned at the rear of this popular and sought after development in the heart of Leamington Spa and is close to shops, bars and restaurants. Comprising in brief:: Comunual entrance with secure entryphone and lift to...14
£1,300 pcm (£300 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE 5th NOVEMBER * This two bedroom first floor apartment is positioned on the corner of Northumberland Road and Kenilworth Road - an old school house which was converted in 2002 by Laing's, to a high specification and carefully retaining many original features throughout. Briefly...12
£1,100 pcm (£254 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE 15th DECEMBER * This beautifully presented two bedroom end of terraced house is situated in the south of Leamington Spa and walking distance to the centre and train station. Briefly comprising: Entrance hall, living room with bay window, dining room with cast iron fireplace, kitchen...10
£995 pcm (£230 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE NOW * Spacious first floor 2 bedroom apartment, set within a period conversion in a popular North Leamington Location. Finished to a modern standard throughout this property comprises in brief: Open plan living room with lovely large sash windows which allow an abundance of natural...12
£895 pcm (£207 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE 15th DECEMBER * This well presented Victorian terraced house is located close to Leamington Spa town centre and ideally situated for the train station and Leamington's array of shops, bars and restaurants. On the ground floor the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, living room...15