* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Hartlepool
106 York Road, Hartlepool, TS26 9DE
If you are thinking of moving home as a leading estate agent in Hartlepool with a proven track record of success, we are best placed to assist you if you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let. Handling your property exchange professionally saves you time and effort, whilst ensuring that every aspect of your move is dealt with to the highest standard.
We owe much of our status as a successful Hartlepool estate agent to our knowledgeable staff, who are familiar with the local area and have the necessary experience in dealing with property management. The resources that we have as an estate agent in Hartlepool allow us to offer a variety of services to our clients, which include the support of independent financial advisers and legal experts. It is our intention to be able to supply you with the complete package when it comes to your home move or rental property.
To find out more about our properties and services, we encourage you to contact us and talk to a qualified member of staff today. You can reach us by phone or email to organise a meeting or viewing of a property. We are also available in office and welcome you to come down for a more personal discussion with our team.
Hartlepool local information
Hartlepool has always been a major seaport and has been a major source of fishing activity since it was founded. New docks were created during the industrial revolution on the southern side of the channel and created the town of West Hartlepool.
One of the largest shopping centres in the North East can be located in Hartlepool, as Middleton Grange hosts over 140 retail outlets and is a popular day out for tourists and locals alike. There is also an abundance of remarkable shopping developments at the marina, which hosts plenty of restaurants, a cinema and even a bingo hall.
The town is home to a variety of schools and provides a range of educational opportunities for youngsters, with the Cleveland College of Art & Design once having famous film director Ridley Scott as a pupil.
The town’s professional football club is Hartlepool United, who play their home games at Victoria Park. They are nicknamed “The Monkey Hangers” after the legendary story that during the Napoleonic wars a monkey dressed in the French Army’s uniform was mistaken for a French spy.
Most recent properties for sale
* BEAUTIFULLY UPGRADED * MUST BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED * A most impressive four bedroom detached house which benefits from a good sized uPVC double glazed conservatory. The property is located in a small cul de sac in Silverwood Close, making this ideal for young families, etc. This...22Recently addedOnline viewing
An impressive three bedroom mid terraced property located in a popular part of Seaton Carew close to the seafront. The home would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer, young family or possible investment opportunity and comes with an internal viewing recommended. The accommodation...19Recently added
* EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS * INTERNAL VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED * A greatly improved and extended three bedroom detached house which is located in the highly regarded Fens area of Hartlepool. The property was built by Yuill Homes to their popular 'Grosvenor' design, with this property...25Recently addedStudy
* WELL CARED FOR INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY * A superb three bedroom mid terraced house which is offered for sale with NO UPPER CHAIN. This home benefits from a larger than usual upstairs for this type of home and offers three good sized bedrooms. It also has a pedestrianised area to the front,...16Recently added
*NO CHAIN INVOLVED* PRIVATE REAR GARDEN * QUITE UNIQUE * A mature two bedroom detached bungalow which offers extremely spacious living accommodation. The bungalow offers versatility and could either be used as a two bedroom, two reception home or could offer three bedrooms with one reception...13ReducedOnline viewing
* DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND OFFERS EASILY MANAGED LIVING ACCOMODATION * An excellent one bedroom top floor apartment which is situated within walking distance of Hartlepool town centre. Features include gas central heating via a combination boiler and has uPVC double glazing. This upper floor...9Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
£520 pcm (£120 pw) Tenancy info
A recently upgraded two bedroom end terrace property located in a popular part of the Rift House estate. The home features a modern refitted kitchen and bathroom, neutral decoration and refitted flooring throughout. The accommodation is warmed by gas central heating and offers a layout that...16
£625 pcm (£144 pw) Tenancy info
A modern three bedroom semi-detached property offered to the market for rent on an UNFURNISHED basis and AVAILABLE END OF JUNE . The home features an impressive upgraded kitchen and bathroom, whilst further benefitting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. In brief the internal...18
£575 pcm (£133 pw) Tenancy info
A deceptively spacious THREE BEDROOM mid terraced property located in a popular residential area and offering accommodation that benefits from TWO RECEPTION ROOMS. The home is available to rent on an UNFURNISHED basis and available for viewings immediately. The accommodation is neutrally...16