* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Hartlepool
106 York Road, Hartlepool, TS26 9DE
If you are thinking of moving home as a leading estate agent in Hartlepool with a proven track record of success, we are best placed to assist you if you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let. Handling your property exchange professionally saves you time and effort, whilst ensuring that every aspect of your move is dealt with to the highest standard.
We owe much of our status as a successful Hartlepool estate agent to our knowledgeable staff, who are familiar with the local area and have the necessary experience in dealing with property management. The resources that we have as an estate agent in Hartlepool allow us to offer a variety of services to our clients, which include the support of independent financial advisers and legal experts. It is our intention to be able to supply you with the complete package when it comes to your home move or rental property.
To find out more about our properties and services, we encourage you to contact us and talk to a qualified member of staff today. You can reach us by phone or email to organise a meeting or viewing of a property. We are also available in office and welcome you to come down for a more personal discussion with our team.
Hartlepool local information
Hartlepool has always been a major seaport and has been a major source of fishing activity since it was founded. New docks were created during the industrial revolution on the southern side of the channel and created the town of West Hartlepool.
One of the largest shopping centres in the North East can be located in Hartlepool, as Middleton Grange hosts over 140 retail outlets and is a popular day out for tourists and locals alike. There is also an abundance of remarkable shopping developments at the marina, which hosts plenty of restaurants, a cinema and even a bingo hall.
The town is home to a variety of schools and provides a range of educational opportunities for youngsters, with the Cleveland College of Art & Design once having famous film director Ridley Scott as a pupil.
The town’s professional football club is Hartlepool United, who play their home games at Victoria Park. They are nicknamed “The Monkey Hangers” after the legendary story that during the Napoleonic wars a monkey dressed in the French Army’s uniform was mistaken for a French spy.
Most recent properties for sale
* GENEROUS SIZED PLOT * WITHIN STROLLING DISTANCE TO THE SEAFRONT * A modern three bedroom detached house which benefits from a sunny rear garden. The property is located in a cul de sac which can be found on this recently built development on the southern outskirts of Seaton Carew. The home is...15Recently added
* WAS £85,000 * NO CHAIN INVOLVED * AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY * A rarely available three bedroom semi-detached property located within a short stroll of Sacred Heart RC Primary School. The home would suit a wide variety of buyers including first time buyers and young families, with features...14Reduced
* VIEWING RECOMMENDED * An improved three bedroom mid terraced property offering deceptively spacious accommodation with the benefit of TWO RECEPTION ROOMS. The home is likely to appeal to a variety of buyers and benefits from a generous kitchen measuring over 17ft., useful attic room and first...18Recently added
An extremely spacious dormer style property offering EXTENDED, well proportioned and versatile accommodation with THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, modern ground floor shower and additional first floor bathroom. An ideal purchase for family requirements, with an internal viewing...24Recently addedStudy
* EXTREMELY SPACIOUS * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * We are privileged to offer to the open market for sale this individually built three bedroom detached bungalow. The property is located in an exclusive part of West Park and has West Park Cricket Ground and Ward Jackson Park within close...19Recently addedOnline viewing
* ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - AN IDEAL STARTER HOME * An excellent three bedroom semi detached house which is offered for sale with NO UPPER CHAIN. It is located towards the top end of Murray Street which offers excellent local shopping facilities. Features include gas central heating via a...14Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
£495 pcm (£114 pw) Tenancy info
*Available mid-March * A modern and spacious two bedroom third floor apartment situated on the popular Hartlepool Marina, offered for rent on an unfurnished basis. Features incl gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and secure intercom entry system. Briefly comprising: hall with useful storage...14Recently added
£550 pcm (£127 pw) Tenancy info
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY * UNFURNISHED * A modern two bedroom, self contained ground floor apartment which has its own private entrance hall and access. Features include gas central heating via a combination boiler and is uPVC double glazed. The floor plan briefly comprises: 'L' shaped entrance...10Online viewing
£725 pcm (£167 pw) Tenancy info
* UNFURNISHED * AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY * A most impressive three bedroom detached house which has FANTASTIC RURAL VIEWS FROM THE REAR ELEVATION. This modern property is located in a highly sought after cul de sac at Westfields which can be found at the top of Brierton Lane. Features include gas...19Online viewing
£400 pcm (£92 pw) Tenancy info
* NEWLY REFURBISHED * AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY * A most impressive first floor STUDIO apartment which is offered for rent on an UNFURNISHED basis. This apartment is well placed in Seaton Carew as it is next to local amenities and within strolling distance to the duckpond, with the seafront being a...4Online viewing