* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Hartlepool
106 York Road, Hartlepool, TS26 9DE
If you are thinking of moving home as a leading estate agent in Hartlepool with a proven track record of success, we are best placed to assist you if you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let. Handling your property exchange professionally saves you time and effort, whilst ensuring that every aspect of your move is dealt with to the highest standard.
We owe much of our status as a successful Hartlepool estate agent to our knowledgeable staff, who are familiar with the local area and have the necessary experience in dealing with property management. The resources that we have as an estate agent in Hartlepool allow us to offer a variety of services to our clients, which include the support of independent financial advisers and legal experts. It is our intention to be able to supply you with the complete package when it comes to your home move or rental property.
To find out more about our properties and services, we encourage you to contact us and talk to a qualified member of staff today. You can reach us by phone or email to organise a meeting or viewing of a property. We are also available in office and welcome you to come down for a more personal discussion with our team.
Hartlepool local information
Hartlepool has always been a major seaport and has been a major source of fishing activity since it was founded. New docks were created during the industrial revolution on the southern side of the channel and created the town of West Hartlepool.
One of the largest shopping centres in the North East can be located in Hartlepool, as Middleton Grange hosts over 140 retail outlets and is a popular day out for tourists and locals alike. There is also an abundance of remarkable shopping developments at the marina, which hosts plenty of restaurants, a cinema and even a bingo hall.
The town is home to a variety of schools and provides a range of educational opportunities for youngsters, with the Cleveland College of Art & Design once having famous film director Ridley Scott as a pupil.
The town’s professional football club is Hartlepool United, who play their home games at Victoria Park. They are nicknamed “The Monkey Hangers” after the legendary story that during the Napoleonic wars a monkey dressed in the French Army’s uniform was mistaken for a French spy.
Most recent properties for sale
* NO CHAIN INVOLVED * AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY * A rarely available one bedroom first floor apartment offering recently upgraded accommodation ideal for immediate occupancy. The apartment features a beautiful refitted kitchen, modern bathroom, refitted flooring, upgraded internal doors and...14Recently added
* REDUCED FROM £49,999 * REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD * A most impressive two bedroom mid terraced house which is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN. This property has undergone a programme of refurbishments which include a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom, the internal walls have been replastered,...9Reduced
* VIEWING RECOMMENDED * An impressive four bedroom detached property occupying a prime position on Clover Drive in the popular Eden Park development off Hart Lane. The home was originally built by Shepherd Homes to the 'Ashbrook' design, with a layout which has been slightly altered and enhanced...25Recently added
* VIEWING RECOMMENDED * A most impressive three bedroom semi-detached property offering modern accommodation ideal for first time buyer or family. Improved in recent years with a beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room whilst further benefiting from a modern refitted bathroom and en-suite to the...20
* NO CHAIN INVOLVED * VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED * A most impressive three bedroom detached property occupying a prime position on The Grove. The home is believed to have been built as a four bedroom residence with potential to covert back to it's original layout. An ideal purchase for family...23
* WOW LOOK AT THIS PRICE!! WAS £139,950 NOW £129,950 * A deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached property occupying a pleasant position on Brierton Lane. The home benefits from enhanced accommodation with EXTENDED KITCHEN, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & USEFUL LOFT ROOM. An ideal purchase for a...17Reduced
Most recent properties to rent
£525 pcm (£121 pw) Tenancy info
*Available Immediately* An improved two bedroom mid terraced house which has the advantage of a uPVC double glazed conservatory. The property is located in the desirable Clavering area which is close to local amenities, schools and transport links. Features include gas fired central heating...15Recently added
£600 pcm (£138 pw) Tenancy info
An extremely spacious three bedroomed first floor apartment set over two floors, which is offered for rent unfurnished. It enjoys an impressive sea view as it occupies a prime seafront position in Seaton Carew. The apartment is warmed by gas fired central heating (combi) and has part uPVC double...4Recently added
£700 pcm (£162 pw) Tenancy info
A rarely available three bedroom detached bungalow offered to the market for rent on an UNFURNISHED BASIS and AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. The deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation can only truly be appreciated on an internal inspection, whilst current features include gas central heating...14
£450 pcm (£104 pw) Tenancy info
* CENTRAL LOCATION * AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY * Offered for rent on an UNFURNISHED BASIS is this deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced house. The property is within easy strolling distance to Middleton Grange Shopping Centre, with other amenities located close by. Features include gas...8
£325 pcm (£75 pw) Tenancy info
* LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE * UNFURNISHED PROPERTY * We are delighted to offer for rent this improved two bedroom mid terraced house which is AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. Rydal Street is located off Elwick Road and is within walking distance to the Burn Valley Gardens with excellent shopping facilities...1
£795 pcm (£183 pw) Tenancy info
A beautifully refurbished four bedroom detached property on Moorhen Close in a popular part of Bishop Cuthbert. The home has been significantly upgraded in recent months and offers a layout ideal for family requirements. The accommodation has been fully redecorated, features new flooring...16