* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Darlington
7 Duke Street, Darlington, DL3 7RX
Robinsons has successfully been one of the most prominent estate agents in Darlington since 2000. The branch, which is situated in Duke Street, is considered to be the best location for property transactions, and has recently been refurbished to a modern and high standard. The window display features a state of the art illumination of individual properties, which is both attractive and pleasing to the eye. Within the office, which is open plan, there are 8 work stations to the ground floor to cater for what is a busy and successful property sales and letting operation.
The properties that we promote at the office range in style, size and price so that all types of buyers have the opportunity to find their ideal home. We believe our competitive property-marketing package is second to none. The office is open 7 days per week Monday to Friday 9 – 5, Saturday 9 – 4 and Sunday 10- 1.
We are able to display our properties for sale on the most popular national website portals, and also have our own website where there is a vast amount of property information. The office is managed by Simon Wright (managing partner) and Louis Holmes (manager). Simon and Louis have a vast experience in the property industry and are able to provide you with accurate information on property valuation on a selling or letting basis.
You can find out more about how we can help you by contacting us today on the number displayed or by pressing the Contact Agent button. You can also visit us in the office for a more personal discussion with one of the qualified members of staff.
Darlington Local Information
Darlington is famous for its affiliation with the beginning of British railways and this fact is celebrated within the Darlington Railway Centre & Museum. The world's first passenger rail journey took place in 1825 on the Stockton and Darlington Railway and later Darlington developed as an important railway town, with three large locomotive works. The local paper, The Northern Echo, was launched in 1870 and is a popular newspaper for most residents of the North East, with both national and international news. One of Darlington's best-known landmarks is the magnificent Market Square Clock Tower, completed in 1864.
With a contemporary shopping centre, the centre of Darlington is known as one of the most active shopping locations in the North East. From high street shops to a combination of Victorian indoor market and traditional outdoor market, the variety of shopping opportunities is nonstop.
The culture of Darlington is rich, with the Civic Theatre acting as a trendy venue for the popular arts, hosting a range of musical, drama and pantomime events. Famous comedian Vic Reeves was educated in Darlington and the town is home to local football team Darlington F.C., also known as “The Quakers”.
Most recent properties for sale
* LUXURIOUS SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY * * LIGHT AND AIRY ACCOMMODATION * STUNNING KITCHEN and BATHROOM * * NEWLY INSTALLED EXTERNAL WINDOWS (2020) *Viewings come highly recommended to appreciate this luxurious three bedroom semi detached property superbly positioned on a favourable corner plot in...26Recently added
* BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED TWO BED BUNGALOW * * OVERLOOKING GOLF COURSE * QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION * * SOUGHT AFTER WHINFIELD AREA * * GENEROUS DRIVEWAY and GARAGE *We anticipate demand to be high for this extremely well cared for and maintained two bedroom semi detached bungalow positioned on...13ReducedChain-free
* GENEROUS EXTENDED FIVE BED SEMI * * SOUGHT AFTER WEST END * CATCHMENT OF EXCELLENT SCHOOLING * * IDEAL FAMILY PURCHASE *We anticipate demand to be high for this wonderfully welcoming and relaxed family home superbly positioned within walking distance of excellent schooling. Located on the...23
* EXCLUSIVE CUL DE SAC * * WEST END LOCATION * * HUGE POTENTIAL * NO ONWARD CHAIN * * DOUBLE GARAGE *We anticipate demand to be high for this well appointed and well cared for four bedroom detached property located on this highly sought after cul de sac currently overlooking the old Blackwell...21Chain-free
* IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY * * CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES * * NO ONWARD CHAIN * REAR GARDEN *Located in this popular part of Darlington on a pleasant development just off Westmoreland Street which lies within walking distance of Morrisons supermarket, easy reach of the town centre and transport...1Chain-free
* STAMP DUTY AND FLOORING PACKAGES AVAILABLE * HOUSE TO SELL ? - PART EXCHANGE YOUR CURRENT HOME FOR OURS *The Westminster is a four-bedroom home with a layout designed to complement any family or couple. On the ground floor there is a lounge with a bay window, as well as an open plan...21New build
Most recent properties to rent
£650 pcm (£150 pw) Tenancy info
Excellent opportunity to rent this competitively priced 3 bedroom semi detached property located on the ever popular Haughton Grange development which lies within easy reach of Darlington Town Centre and the ASDA supermarket.Convenient transport links can also be found to the A1(m) and the A66....19
£900 pcm (£208 pw) Tenancy info
* GOOD SIZED FAMILY HOME * * MODERN DEVELOPMENT * * LOVELY REAR GARDEN * * EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM *Robinsons are privileged to bring to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom detached property pleasantly positioned on the sought after Harrowgate Farm development, which lies...26
£650 pcm (£150 pw) Tenancy info
* RARE OPPERTUNITY * * BRAND NEW PROPERTY * *FULLY MODERNISED THROUGHOUT* Robinson's are delighted to bring to the market this TWO BEDROOM MID-LINK PROPERTY located within the Central Park development. It can be found within a 10 minute walk from the Town Centre and is within close proximity to...15
£400 pcm (£92 pw) Tenancy info
ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR apartment located in the ever popular Eastbourne area of Darlington which lies within easy reach of local shops, amenities and schooling. Darlington railway station and town centre can both be found within easy reach along with Morton Park and convenient transport links...9
£1,465 pcm (£338 pw) Tenancy info
AVAILABLE NOW - VIEW TODAY!Enjoy all the benefits of a McCarthy & Stone retirement community with our assured, affordable and flexible tenancies, so you can rent your property for as long as you want (subject to a minimum term). Plus, your rent includes all of the development's service charges...12Retirement
£995 pcm (£230 pw) Tenancy info
* LOVELY BRAND NEW APARTMENT * * WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN CENTRE * * FITTED CARPETS *Swinden Court is a new development built by McCarthy & Stone off Trinity Road in the prestigious West End of Darlington close to Stanhope Park and only a short walk from the town centre where there are an...19Retirement