* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Robinsons - Darlington
7 Duke Street, Darlington, DL3 7RX
Robinsons has successfully been one of the most prominent estate agents in Darlington since 2000. The branch, which is situated in Duke Street, is considered to be the best location for property transactions, and has recently been refurbished to a modern and high standard. The window display features a state of the art illumination of individual properties, which is both attractive and pleasing to the eye. Within the office, which is open plan, there are 8 work stations to the ground floor to cater for what is a busy and successful property sales and letting operation.
The properties that we promote at the office range in style, size and price so that all types of buyers have the opportunity to find their ideal home. We believe our competitive property-marketing package is second to none. The office is open 7 days per week Monday to Friday 9 – 5, Saturday 9 – 4 and Sunday 10- 1.
We are able to display our properties for sale on the most popular national website portals, and also have our own website where there is a vast amount of property information. The office is managed by Simon Wright (managing partner) and Louis Holmes (manager). Simon and Louis have a vast experience in the property industry and are able to provide you with accurate information on property valuation on a selling or letting basis.
You can find out more about how we can help you by contacting us today on the number displayed or by pressing the Contact Agent button. You can also visit us in the office for a more personal discussion with one of the qualified members of staff.
Darlington Local Information
Darlington is famous for its affiliation with the beginning of British railways and this fact is celebrated within the Darlington Railway Centre & Museum. The world's first passenger rail journey took place in 1825 on the Stockton and Darlington Railway and later Darlington developed as an important railway town, with three large locomotive works. The local paper, The Northern Echo, was launched in 1870 and is a popular newspaper for most residents of the North East, with both national and international news. One of Darlington's best-known landmarks is the magnificent Market Square Clock Tower, completed in 1864.
With a contemporary shopping centre, the centre of Darlington is known as one of the most active shopping locations in the North East. From high street shops to a combination of Victorian indoor market and traditional outdoor market, the variety of shopping opportunities is nonstop.
The culture of Darlington is rich, with the Civic Theatre acting as a trendy venue for the popular arts, hosting a range of musical, drama and pantomime events. Famous comedian Vic Reeves was educated in Darlington and the town is home to local football team Darlington F.C., also known as “The Quakers”.
Most recent properties for sale
* IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY or GOOD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY * * QUIET CUL DE SAC POSITION * POPULAR MOORFIELDS DEVELOPMENT * * NO ONWARD CHAIN *This is an excellent opportunity to acquire this competitively priced property which is brought to the market with no onward chain. One of only four...14Recently addedOnline viewing
* SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME * * GARAGE * * NO ONWARD CHAIN * POPULAR MOORFIELDS DEVELOPMENT * * IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY or GROWING FAMILY PURCHASE *Brought to the market with vacant possession or available with a sitting tenant (currently paying £550 pcm). The home is well cared for and maintained...13Recently added
* IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY * * POPULAR LOCATION * EASY REACH OF TOWN CENTRE * * FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM * * NO ONWARD CHAIN * GROUND FLOOR UTILITY *This is an excellent opportunity to acquire this competitively priced, deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced property...10Recently added
* POPULAR COCKERTON/DENES AREA * * FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED * REFURBISHED KITCHEN and BATHROOM * * CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS *Beautifully presented two bedroom property located in the ever popular Cockerton area of Darlington. The property has undergone several improvements in...13Recently added
* SOUGHT AFTER WEST END * * PRIVATE REAR GARDEN * * DRIVEWAY and GARAGE * SUN ROOM EXTENSION * * NO ONWARD CHAIN *We anticipate demand to be high for this generous, well appointed detached bungalow located on this choice cul de sac in the desirable West End of Darlington. Viewings come highly...14Online viewing
* EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW * * SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION * QUIET CUL DE SAC * * NO ONWARD CHAIN *We anticipate demand to be high for this well cared for and maintained two bedroom detached bungalow located at the head of this choice cul de sac in the picturesque and sought after village...18Online viewing
Most recent properties to rent
£650 pcm (£150 pw) Tenancy info
We have pleasure in marketing this competitively priced three bedroom family home pleasantly positioned in the highly sought after picturesque Hurworth Place which lies within the catchment area of excellent schooling and within walking distance to the award winning Rockcliffe Hall Hotel, Spa and...14Recently added
£525 pcm (£121 pw) Tenancy info
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this modern and well presented TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED property located on the extremely popular Moorfields development which lies within easy reach of local shops, amenities and schooling. Darlington town centre and railway station is only a short drive away....9Recently added
£500 pcm (£115 pw) Tenancy info
Robinsons Estate Agents bring to the market this excellent TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED located in the Eastbourne area of Darlington, with only a short walk to Yarm Road retail park and has great access links to the A1(M) and A66 and also have frequent bus route links. The home benefits from gas...16
£550 pcm (£127 pw) Tenancy info
We are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious mid terraced THREE BEDROOM property pleasantly positioned in the ever popular Harrowgate Hill area of Darlington which lies within easy reach of local shops, amenities and schooling. Both Asda and Morrisons supermarkets can be...13
£400 pcm (£92 pw) Tenancy info
We present this two bedroom mid terrace property which is located off North Road in Darlington, it is within close proximity to local shops, amenities and has local bus routes. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.GROUND FLOOREntrance vestibule with door leading to...11
£995 pcm (£230 pw) Tenancy info
Swinden Court is a new development built by McCarthy & Stone off Trinity Road in the prestigious West End of Darlington close to Stanhope Park and only a short walk from the town centre where there are an excellent range of shopping and leisure facilities. This impressive one bedroom FIRST FLOOR...15