* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Richard Watkinson & Partners - Radcliffe-On-Trent
34 Main Road, Radcliffe-On-Trent, NG12 2FH
Richard Watkinson & Partners is one of the East Midlands most established estate agencies having had a presence in the area for more than 30 years. Our experienced and trusted agency has offices across the region specialising in residential and commercial sales as well as lettings. With friendly, approachable and knowledgeable staff, Richard Watkinson & Partners is known for its expertise in all areas of property.
"I set up Richard Watkinson & Partners is 1988 with just three staff in a small office in North Gate, Newark.
"A lot has changed since then - we now have more than 30 members of staff, six offices across the East Midlands as well as dedicated lettings, new homes and commercial agents - but the core values I set out when I started the business have remained.
"High levels of customer service, a friendly, personable approach to estate agency and excellent local knowledge are all paramount in delivering a professional and effective service. These are the values upon which I built Richard Watkinson & Partners and I'm proud that these are always at the forefront of our agents' minds when dealing with customers.
"Estate agency itself hasn't changed, it's still a business which orientates around people and that is something we instil in all of our staff. People still like to walk into their local estate agency, browse properties and talk to an agent who knows the area and can provide useful advice on how to buy or sell a home. All of our staff live locally and are able to provide the best possible local knowledge, providing customers with a personal service on which they can rely.
"I'm proud that we remain a local, family-run business - always putting the customer first - and that our strong roots in the East Midlands continue to enable us to act as one of the region's leading agents across residential and commercial lettings and sales." - Founder, Richard Watkinson
Most recent properties for sale
* SEMI DETACHED HOUSE * 3 BEDROOMS * CONSERVATORY TO REAR * SUPERB REFITTED KITCHEN * G.C.H. * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING * DOUBLE TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE * SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * WALKING DISTANCE TO VILLAGE CENTRE *17
* TOP FLOOR APARTMENT *PURPOSE BUILT RETIREMENT DEVELOPEMENT * OVER 55'S ONLY * ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM * OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER *FULLY REMODELLED SHOWER ROOM * FITTED KITCHEN * COMMUNAL GARDENS & PARKING * CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION * NO UPWARD CHAIN *15
* PART-ATTACHED PERIOD COTTAGE * WEALTH OF CHARACTER & FEATURES * WELL APPOINTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN * LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNER * GROUND FLOOR UTILITY & WC * 2 BEDROOMS * MODERN SHOWER ROOM * SOUTHERLY REAR ASPECT & OPEN VIEWS * COURTYARD REAR GARDEN * SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION *17Reduced
* SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW * SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION * 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS * RECENTLY REFURBISHED * G.C.H WITH COMBI BOILER * NEW UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & DOORS * BLOCK PAVED DRIVE & GARAGE * LANDSCAPED SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN * CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION * LOVELY CUL-DE-SAC SETTING *18
* SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT * 1ST FLOOR POSITION * 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM * RECENTLY REFURBISHED KITCHEN * G.C.H. WITH COMBI BOILER * UPVC DOBLE GLAZING * COMMUNAL GARDENS & AMPLE PARKING * IDEAL INVESTMENT OR 1ST TIME PURCHASE * CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION * LONG LEASEHOLD *10
* INDIVIDUAL DETACHED BUNGALOW * SPACIOUS & VERSATILE LAYOUT * 1,200 SQ.FT. + GARAGE * TREMENDOUS SCOPE TO REDEVELOP * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE * SWEEPING DRIVE & GARAGE * SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN * HIGHLY DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCATION * SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *21