* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Richard Watkinson & Partners - Bingham
10 Market Street, Bingham, NG13 8AB
Richard Watkinson & Partners is one of the East Midlands most established estate agencies having had a presence in the area for more than 30 years. Our experienced and trusted agency has offices across the region specialising in residential and commercial sales as well as lettings. With friendly, approachable and knowledgeable staff, Richard Watkinson & Partners is known for its expertise in all areas of property.
"I set up Richard Watkinson & Partners is 1988 with just three staff in a small office in North Gate, Newark.
"A lot has changed since then - we now have more than 30 members of staff, six offices across the East Midlands as well as dedicated lettings, new homes and commercial agents - but the core values I set out when I started the business have remained.
"High levels of customer service, a friendly, personable approach to estate agency and excellent local knowledge are all paramount in delivering a professional and effective service. These are the values upon which I built Richard Watkinson & Partners and I'm proud that these are always at the forefront of our agents' minds when dealing with customers.
"Estate agency itself hasn't changed, it's still a business which orientates around people and that is something we instil in all of our staff. People still like to walk into their local estate agency, browse properties and talk to an agent who knows the area and can provide useful advice on how to buy or sell a home. All of our staff live locally and are able to provide the best possible local knowledge, providing customers with a personal service on which they can rely.
"I'm proud that we remain a local, family-run business - always putting the customer first - and that our strong roots in the East Midlands continue to enable us to act as one of the region's leading agents across residential and commercial lettings and sales." - Founder, Richard Watkinson
Most recent properties for sale
* FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT * 2 BEDROOMS * ENSUITE & MAIN BATHROOM * LARGE OPEN PLAN MAIN LIVING SPACE * SECURE GATED GROUNDS & PARKING * ACCESS TO 1ST FLOOR BY STAIRS & LIFT * WALKING DISTANCE TOWN CENTRE *15Recently addedStudy
* SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME * SEPARATE DETACHED SINGLE STOREY ANNEXE * PURPOSE BUILT 1300 SQ FT POOL HOUSE * HIGHLY REGARDED VILLAGE * PLOT IN THE REGION OF 0.92 OF AN ACRE * IN TOTAL UP TO 6 BEDROOMS * 4 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS * DELIGHTFUL OPEN ASPECTS * CONSIDERABLE PARKING * IDEAL FOR...39Study
* DETACHED CHALET STYLE HOME * VERSATILE LIVING OVER TWO FLOORS * UP TO 4 BEDROOMS * TASTEFULLY MODERNISED THROUGHOUT * GENEROUS 0.22 ACRE PLOT * CONSIDERABLE PARKING * GARAGE, CAR PORT & WORKSHOP * WALKING DISTANCE HEART OF THE VILLAGE *16
* DETACHED FORMER FARMHOUSE * 4 BEDROOMS * 2 RECEPTIONS * ACCOMMODATION APPROX 1,600 SQ FT * HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION * FURTHER POTENTIAL * GARDENS TO THREE SIDES & SMALL BARN * WALKING DISTANCE TO AMENITIES * INTERESTING OPPORTUNITY *9
* DETACHED PERIOD COTTAGE WITH ANNEXE * TOTAL APPROACHING 2,400 SQ FT * UP TO 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS * 3 MAIN BATH/SHOWER ROOMS * ANNEXE PERFECT FOR EXTENDED FAMILY * GENEROUS GARDEN * EXCELLENT LEVEL OF PARKING * GATED ACCESS * DRIVEWAY & GARAGE * VILLAGE LOCATION *26Study