* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Phillips Smith & Dunn - Braunton
14 Caen Street, Braunton, EX33 1AA
Selling Your Property, Choose an agent you can trust
Phillips Smith & Dunn are one of North Devon’s oldest and most respected land and property agents specialising in all types of property. At Phillips Smith & Dunn we pride ourselves on delivering the very best in customer service offered by our highly trained, proactive and experienced staff. We work hard to ensure you are delighted with the service you receive.
We deal with the sales of country houses and residential property together with lettings. We also specialise in agricultural and land sales. Being one of the original members of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents Scheme our positive and proactive approach to lettings, sales and purchases will ensure a happy and as smooth a transaction as possible
So, why should you choose Phillips Smith & Dunn to sell your property? Here are just a few reasons!
- Free, no obligation valuations and consultations
- Established agents with a proven track record of getting results
- Extensive marketing links including National websites such as OnTheMarket.com
- Competitive commission rates on a ‘No sale, No fee’ basis
- Experienced, personal service from one of North Devon’s oldest and most respected Agents
- 3 prominent office locations in Barnstaple, Bideford and Braunton, as well as a Knightsbridge, London office link
- Guaranteed feedback to vendors and continuous communication throughout the sales process
- Proactive staff whom pride themselves on offering the best customer service
- Thousands of active applicants looking for properties on our database
Most recent properties for sale
This delightful cottage offers extremely pleasant and characterful accommodation which can only be fully appreciated with an internal viewing. The present owners offer the cottage for sale in very good order throughout and with the benefit of sealed unit double glazing and gas fired radiator...12 1Recently added
Situated in a tucked away position to the edge of this very sought after coastal village benefiting sea and coastal views from the front elevation and over fields to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as properties of this nature are...22 1
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a modern purpose built back to back style 2 bed roomed property, located in a tucked away yet convenient position. The property was constructed by Pearce Homes Limited, builders of good repute and the property has the benefit of the balance of a 10 year...10 1
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to acquire an attractive and deceptively spacious 3 bedroom link detached family home. The property is arranged over two floors and has the benefit of low maintenance brick elevations, gas fired radiator central heating, and has PVC double glazed windows...10 1
This is a very good opportunity to acquire a modern yet maturing detached two bedroom bungalow offering well presented and deceptively spacious accommodation. The property is sure to appeal to those persons seeking an easy to run retirement home which can be occupied with the minimum of delay. ...13 1