* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Phillips Smith & Dunn - Braunton
14 Caen Street, Braunton, EX33 1AA
Selling Your Property, Choose an agent you can trust
Phillips Smith & Dunn are one of North Devon’s oldest and most respected land and property agents specialising in all types of property. At Phillips Smith & Dunn we pride ourselves on delivering the very best in customer service offered by our highly trained, proactive and experienced staff. We work hard to ensure you are delighted with the service you receive.
We deal with the sales of country houses and residential property together with lettings. We also specialise in agricultural and land sales. Being one of the original members of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents Scheme our positive and proactive approach to lettings, sales and purchases will ensure a happy and as smooth a transaction as possible
So, why should you choose Phillips Smith & Dunn to sell your property? Here are just a few reasons!
- Free, no obligation valuations and consultations
- Established agents with a proven track record of getting results
- Extensive marketing links including National websites such as OnTheMarket.com
- Competitive commission rates on a ‘No sale, No fee’ basis
- Experienced, personal service from one of North Devon’s oldest and most respected Agents
- 3 prominent office locations in Barnstaple, Bideford and Braunton, as well as a Knightsbridge, London office link
- Guaranteed feedback to vendors and continuous communication throughout the sales process
- Proactive staff whom pride themselves on offering the best customer service
- Thousands of active applicants looking for properties on our database
Most recent properties for sale
'Charminster' is a deceptively spacious and flexible 3/4 bedroom family home situated within this favoured cul-de sac. Franklyn Avenue is conveniently situated within easy walking distance of the village square and its excellent amenities. The agents strongly advise an internal...11 1Recently added
Superbly presented, individual detached family residence situated within the desirable coastal village at Lee Bay. The property stands on a generous plot with superb sea & valley views. Providing extremely flexible accommodation with separate annexe, Considered ideal for family with...26 1
A superb opportunity to acquire a 3 bedroom end of terrace family home situated within a pleasant Cul-De-Sac position. Available to the market for the first time in some 40 years. Benefiting from full PVC double glazed windows and doors throughout along with gas central heating. Enclosed rear...11 1
Phillips Smith & Dunn are delighted to offer to the market 'The Red House' found to be a particularly spacious and much improved 3 bedroom semi detached period residence. The property stands within a generous plot and occupies an elevated commanding position benefiting from...26 1