* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Nottingham Estate Agency - West Bridgford
30 Central Avenue, West Bridgford, NG2 5GR
We’re a home-grown regional estate agent and our branches are positioned in prime high street locations close to you. With well over 25 years’ experience in the field, our team of property, finance and sales progression specialists dedicate their efforts to making your whole moving process simple, speedy and stress free. Since joining forces with Harrison Murray in 2013 we now have well over 30 branches in our network across 8 counties.
Everything we do is designed to make your move go smoothly – it’s what sets us apart from other estate agents. Once you have accepted an offer, the customer adviser hands the sale over to one of our dedicated sales progressors who then becomes the single point of contact for all parties involved in the progression of the sale. We will progress the sale from start to finish, taking away the hassle and making sure it moves through in a timescale that suits your needs.
The Nottingham Estate Agency are members of The Property Ombudsman.
Our customers come to us because we’re different from other estate agents. We’re here to make your move go smoothly – and being combined with a building society and therefore part of a mutual means we always put you (not shareholders) first. This makes us better placed than your usual estate agent to guide you through all aspects of homeowning and moving, from saving and selling to buying and protecting.Our wider expertise means we can offer so much more…
Why choose us?
- Free Valuation, selling your home is a big move and we believe that starting the process with a no-obligation valuation based on professional insight and an understanding of your circumstances is very important
- A complete, comprehensive and personal service for homeowners, from affording and selling to planning and protecting your home
- A team of property, finance and sales progression specialists dedicated to making your move happen and driving your sale through
- A strong regional branch network with branches in prime high street locations
- A personalised plan agreed with you that’s tailored to sell your home by highlighting its best features.
- A ‘no sale no fee’ service.
Most recent properties for sale
RECENTLY REFURBISHED - The Nottingham are pleased to offer for sale this much improved and well presented two double bedroomed park home in the popular location of Greenacres Park close to West Bridgford, Ladybay, and Holme Pierrepont and its nature reserve. The accommodation includes two double...14
50% SHARED OWNERSHIP - The Nottingham are pleased to offer for sale this much improved redecorated and refinished mid-town house located in the popular Gamston area close to a number of shops and amenities. The accommodation includes an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, two...15
NO CHAIN. The Nottingham are pleased to offer for sale this detached bungalow located in a quite cul de sac in the sought after location of Radcliffe-on-Trent. The accommodation includes an entrance hall, generous sized living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, shower room and separate...10
A PARK HOME WITH A VIEW! The Nottingham are pleased to offer for sale this generous sized park home located in Tollerton and adjacent to open fields. Internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the works completed by current owner making considerable improvements to the fixtures and...13