* Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
Nottingham Estate Agency - Sherwood
620 Mansfield Road, Sherwood, NG5 2GA
We’re a home-grown regional estate agent and our branches are positioned in prime high street locations close to you. With well over 25 years’ experience in the field, our team of property, finance and sales progression specialists dedicate their efforts to making your whole moving process simple, speedy and stress free. Since joining forces with Harrison Murray in 2013 we now have well over 30 branches in our network across 8 counties.
Everything we do is designed to make your move go smoothly – it’s what sets us apart from other estate agents. Once you have accepted an offer, the customer adviser hands the sale over to one of our dedicated sales progressors who then becomes the single point of contact for all parties involved in the progression of the sale. We will progress the sale from start to finish, taking away the hassle and making sure it moves through in a timescale that suits your needs.
The Nottingham Estate Agency are members of The Property Ombudsman.
Our customers come to us because we’re different from other estate agents. We’re here to make your move go smoothly – and being combined with a building society and therefore part of a mutual means we always put you (not shareholders) first. This makes us better placed than your usual estate agent to guide you through all aspects of homeowning and moving, from saving and selling to buying and protecting.Our wider expertise means we can offer so much more…
Why choose us?
- Free Valuation, selling your home is a big move and we believe that starting the process with a no-obligation valuation based on professional insight and an understanding of your circumstances is very important
- A complete, comprehensive and personal service for homeowners, from affording and selling to planning and protecting your home
- A team of property, finance and sales progression specialists dedicated to making your move happen and driving your sale through
- A strong regional branch network with branches in prime high street locations
- A personalised plan agreed with you that’s tailored to sell your home by highlighting its best features.
- A ‘no sale no fee’ service.
Most recent properties for sale
Price Guide £250,000-£260,000 - Substantially extended FIVE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY home offering well proportioned versatile accommodation. Situated in a cul de sac within close proximity of local amenities, shops, and schools. With off street parking, integral garage and generous rear...17 1
LEASEHOLD - Opportunity to acquire an affordable CHAIN FREE and well proportioned TWO BEDROOM first floor MAISONETTE . Positioned on the highly regarded Burlington Road, within walking distance of Sherwood Precinct, and offered with the benefit of a garage for off street parking. Ideal for...17 1
Feature bay fronted traditional SEMI DETACHED property within a favoured location for commuters. Offering TWO good size BEDROOMS, fitted bathroom with separate w.c, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen leading off to a utility area/rear lobby. Furthermore, with the benefit of ENCLOSED GARDENS and the...17 1
Available to the market with No Onward Chain is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME well positioned on the corner where Danethorpe Vale meets Staunton Drive. A popular location within walking distance of schools, with easy access to Sherwood Shopping Precinct and Nottingham City Hospital.30 2
Price Guide £110,000-£120,000. Ideal First Home or Investment Purchase* This THREE BEDROOM TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE offers good size accommodation, conveniently placed for easy access to amenities, and offered with the advantage of NO UPWARD CHAIN and VACANT POSSESSION.10 3